My First Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

Re: My First Time

Postby smitrowe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Danny I pray that you don't go from 7" to 5.5". Is that what others in ur area experience? I would say you might lose half inch if your doc measures u right but that is the big if in all this. I do know that age and not using it will shrink it. So my hope is that you get a doctor that cares and takes the time to do things right. My tips are in the right place. I have no floppy head that people write about here. My cock has a better look when soft and a much better use when I am hard now. Your wife and you should be very pleased if the surgery is done right. Unfortunately that is the big if.

danny1553

Re: My First Time

Postby danny1553 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 am

smitrowe wrote:Danny I pray that you don't go from 7" to 5.5". Is that what others in ur area experience?

The doctor that will be doing the surgery is young and still seems to be caring about the subject. As a matter of fact he believes that chances of complications from under-sizing is greater than from a slight over-sizing. Besides he is a co-author of some sort of new measurement technique that allow to insert larger cylinders.
What put me on the alert was one of the visits when he slightly pulled my flaccid dick and said that would be the size to expect. The problem was that it was not even close to my full length... it was at the very least 1-1.5" shorter than when naturally fully erected (not in VED). So that only increased my paranoia.
I would be more comfortable if he could guarantee that he would install LGX but he mentioned that since I am one of those with longer but narrow members he might put CX instead as more suitable from cases like mine. But if LGX gives a chance for the length recovery, the CX doesn't. And that freaks me out... :shock:

Return to “Implants”