Having standing sex with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
barrosa

Having standing sex with implant

Postby barrosa » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi,

The most complicated way for me, due to my venous leak, was trying to have standing sex.

How is standing sex with implant? Is it easy? Nothing complex?

Other doubt is... when i got an erection being lying down.. my dick was always attached to my body, reaching my belly button. Erections with implant are different? when you inflate... your dick always is at 90 degrees of your body instead attached?

And... last question :lol: when I had erections with pills I could hide erections in my pants (more or less) bending my dick to one side. After implant Is it impossible or more complicated to hide an erection?

Thank you
32 years old. ED all of my life alleged by venous leak.
Surgery 05 Feb 2020 by Dr Roselló (Spain)
Titan Touch 20 cm + 1,5 cm RTE
Absolutely satisfied

Magicmike

Re: Having standing sex with implant

Postby Magicmike » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:19 pm

To answer your question from what I've read any position is doable with an implant. Erection with an implant my doctor told me if sized correctly that it would stand at 1 oclock. As far as position in your pants I'm not sure why would you want an erection with your implant

JH2007

Re: Having standing sex with implant

Postby JH2007 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:16 am

barrosa wrote:Hi,

The most complicated way for me, due to my venous leak, was trying to have standing sex.

How is standing sex with implant? Is it easy? Nothing complex?

Other doubt is... when i got an erection being lying down.. my dick was always attached to my body, reaching my belly button. Erections with implant are different? when you inflate... your dick always is at 90 degrees of your body instead attached?

And... last question :lol: when I had erections with pills I could hide erections in my pants (more or less) bending my dick to one side. After implant Is it impossible or more complicated to hide an erection?

Thank you

Anatomy plays a factor but yeah you can very easily have standing sex, As for size you will be similar give or take depending. And cowgirl positions im assuming your talking about lying down that is also the same of course depending on the girl if she is getting off in that position there is a good part she’s grinding which isn’t comfortable with an implant. You can alway bend it up or down if it’s pumped up it isn’t concealed in pants but it’s doable
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Return to “Implants”