Goodbye

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

Re: Goodbye

Postby oneperson » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Spirit, I am not anybody to say what you have to do. I don't know you. I don't know how you are, or which are your circumstances. I don't know whats going on in your mind.

But I am going to dare to give you and advice you have not asked for. Live without fear. Life is hard, and many times we get things that we don't deserve. But bat times pass. Always do. Time heals all wounds. If you find the strength inside of you to keep yourself stood up, time will make fade all weird things. Life is a bitch mountain that takes you from the top to the valley, and then again to the top in a continous fashion. Maybe you are now at the valley, I bet you are, and maybe in the deepest valley of your whole life. But remember that when you are at the bottom, you only have one way, and is up.

Hold on. Is hard, I know. As the hell I know, and if you read my history, you will notice that I have been in a similar place that you several times in my life. And in every time, time did its work. Let it pass. We are all here to give you support.

I berate you. Tomorrow is Christmas day. Keep this message until next year Christmas day. And lets talk about this that day. I bet you will remember as a bad dream.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

SpiritWhirl

Postby SpiritWhirl » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:18 pm

sorry about all this, I had a lot to drink and some benzos and wasn't in a great headspace yesterday at all. what happened was that I had a caverject injection for a diagnostic test which resulted in an approx 9h priapism and even more damage. I had some ischemic damage to my glans which has reduced sensation and discoloration. the fibrosis that I had is even more diffuse now. I just cant seem to catch a break and my doctor still somehow thinks itll get better and is shutting down any talk for an implant. I have another appointment in mid January with another doctor.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:08 am

Thanks for replying buddy. And good to know what you had written in the original post wasn't completely true. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:13 am

Hi, spirit. Then, I will give you another advice: Search for several doctors. Not only one, nor two. Several. When two (or three) give you the same diagnostic and option of treatment, choose the one you think is the better and go ahead with him. Don'd trust one's doctor opinion.

You had very bad luck. But you have stiil all the chances for a god ending.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:35 am

oneperson wrote:a god ending.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:30 am

SpiritWhirl wrote:sorry about all this, I had a lot to drink and some benzos and wasn't in a great headspace yesterday at all. what happened was that I had a caverject injection for a diagnostic test which resulted in an approx 9h priapism and even more damage. I had some ischemic damage to my glans which has reduced sensation and discoloration. the fibrosis that I had is even more diffuse now. I just cant seem to catch a break and my doctor still somehow thinks itll get better and is shutting down any talk for an implant. I have another appointment in mid January with another doctor.

Hey there...keep your chin up here, man. Really. You've done an important thing by recognizing you need another opinion from another doc and setting the appointment up. Good for you.

Go into that new doctor with a detailed summary of what's led up to this point in time with your ED. Detailed. Write your own notes prior (it's just too easy in the moment to get overwhelmed and forget things you need to ask/know). And make sure you get your medical records sent, ASAP, from your current doc to the next doc. Your complete medical record. It might take them a little time to get the documentation turned around and forwarded on, and you really want the new doc to have that complete picture of you so you can have a really productive appointment in Jan. It might expedite things to have your new doc's office request the full record from current doc.

I don't know if implant is the thing that you are destined for here or ready for now. But I do know that the "shutting down any talk" part...of anything...is unhelpful. More dialogue vs less dialogue is always preferable. And yeah, absolutely...you may be with the wrong doc. It happens to us all. Push forward, and not to get any one specific answer...but to just get a deeper more productive dialogue underway so you can feel you've got the traction you clearly want and need.

Good luck, man. Keep us updated.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:43 am

David_R wrote:
oneperson wrote:a god ending.

Good ending. :D

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Sorry you are having a rough time. But when you are going through hell, keep going. Don’t stop.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:07 pm

GoodWood wrote:Sorry you are having a rough time. But when you are going through hell, keep going. Don’t stop.

Good advice. Not stopping is the only way to get to the other side
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”