4 Weeks Active & Happy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wornoutdon

4 Weeks Active & Happy

Postby Wornoutdon » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Been active for a month now. (Total of 10 weeks post surgery). WOW, has my Outlook changed. After the 6 week recovery and being fairly unhappy and depressed the first week after activation, it's way better now! Length is still sub-5" but girth is coming back. Sex has been good and getting better. Also I have noticed that my sensitivity is improving too. Pump is working more easily, although it's still a 2 hand operation. I had a great talk with the AMS support and got additional information that helped me understand and re-set my expectations. I can honestly (finally) say I'm glad I did it. And yes, cycle, cycle, cycle :D
AMS700 21 X 12 implant 10/3/19 @Penn Urology by Dr Kovell
Last "natural" erection 2009. Disappointed in results.

Agfa13

Re: 4 Weeks Active & Happy

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Congrats! I am happy for you. I only have the Rigicon one-piece, but still plan on getting the Titan later on (very expensive toy, lol)
Along with cycle, cycle, cycle, is patience, patience, patience:)!

Got my implant just yesterday, feel much better today now that the fucking catheter is out! Since the one-piece is the easiest of the implants, just spoke to Dr wondering why I had to see him in 4 weeks, which is standard for the 3-piece, but he said I could seen him in 2 weeks and probably start using it in 3 weeks!!!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”