Where's The Girth?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wornoutdon

Where's The Girth?

Postby Wornoutdon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:31 am

Being a grower there is no comparison between my flaccid state B4 implant and now. Erect I was about 5+" long with. 5" circumference. Now erect I struggle to get past 4" and girth is only 4-1/4". It is what it is and I'm getting over my earlier disappointment (still not happy) and it works. I can reach orgasm manually, vaginally and orally so I can't complain too much. The decreased length does limit intercourse positions and the smaller girth does nothing for my (very supportive) wife.

My question is when flaccid after implant my girth is 4-3/4" but when erect it goes DOWN to 4-1/4". . My flaccid length now is a little over 3" and inflation brings it up to 4'ish". It would appear that the 700CX stretches out when inflated but that stretching brings the girth down.

Anyone else experience this?
AMS700 21 X 12 implant 10/3/19 @Penn Urology by Dr Kovell
Last "natural" erection 2009. Disappointed in results.

oneperson

Re: Where's The Girth?

Postby oneperson » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:36 am

Did you get implanted in March, the 10th or in October, the 3rd?
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:34 am

Is it possible that you lost some length and girth from you 10 years of ED?
Or did you use a pump/whatever to maintain size?

Seems that time and again what people need in your situation is patience and more patience. It does often seem to come all back. The LGX seems to expand over time in both length and girth going from reports here. You are recently implanted?
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Wornoutdon

Postby Wornoutdon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:28 pm

oneperson wrote:Did you get implanted in March, the 10th or in October, the 3rd?

I forgot - Euro date is different - Oct 3rd. I am in my second week since being given the OK to party away. I've read a lot of posts and there seems to be a consensus that continued cycling of implant may change my dimensions. Not sure if that is true for AMS 700CX?

Any CX'ers with an opinion?

Wornoutdon

Postby Wornoutdon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:31 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:Is it possible that you lost some length and girth from you 10 years of ED?
Or did you use a pump/whatever to maintain size?

Seems that time and again what people need in your situation is patience and more patience. It does often seem to come all back. The LGX seems to expand over time in both length and girth going from reports here. You are recently implanted?

Working off memory. In 2009 my wife and I had a 6 month separation. Before she left it worked fine, when she returned - it didn't! Have never had an erection since.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:52 pm

You were implanted about 3 weeks after me. And I see we are very close in measurements. I was a big grower. I was flaccid about 3 cm or even less sometimes, to about 12 cm erected (aproximately, never took an exact measure, and girth never measured at all, but it would be about 14 cm, so 4 3/4 "" long and 5.5 girth).

I was implanted Sept 12nd and now, flaccid I am about 3.5" (9 cm) and fully pumped 3,9" (9,9 cm) and 4 3/4" in girth (12 cm). I haven't gained any since I begun cycling, 3 weeks ago, but I have had a pump problem which has took me out of cycling for one week.

Reading all the experiences here, we can assume that with time, everything grows and all, or at least, almost all the pre-implant lenght and girth returns. But in months, even years, not in weeks.

If we can recover 1/5 mm each week, in 5 weeks we have been recover 1 mm. In 50 weeks, one year, 1 cm. And you will not be able to see any change from one week to the next. Even in a month, the grow will be very difficult to appreciate. If it is 1/10 mm a day, in ten days it will be 1 mm, 1 cm in 3 months, 2 cm half year. Again, very difficult to see the changes from one week to the next.

I like to think like that.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Return to “Implants”