? For those with implant over 18months old

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

? For those with implant over 18months old

Postby smitrowe » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm

If you have the AMS LGX did you pump it up and work it twice a day or more for the first 18 months? Did anyone use a Vacuum Device after the implant was installed or any type of stretching device or is that a no no?
Once you started having sex did this change how often you pump and work device?

k.b.marino

Re: ? For those with implant over 18months old

Postby k.b.marino » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

Smit, AMS says beyond the shadow of a doubt that VEDs should not be used post implant. That is from the owners manual that I have from my 700 LGX. Specifically it says that use of a VED could damage the cylinders. Probably damage your penis too. Ok, that last part is an attempt at humor. The best way I know to stretch your penis with an implant is to pump it up daily for at least 10 minutes. Personally, I like pumping it up overnight.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 am

KB thanks. I've been pumping up twice day. Longest so far has been hour. Have not left it up all night yet. Will have to give it a try this weekend. :mrgreen: . The little thing does get cold though sort of like when you have a ring on too long but I know it's different.

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 am

Smit,
I've had my LGX for 8 weeks and inflate it at least 2x a day. I usually leave it for an hour, except for once when I fell asleep after sex, and left it up for about four hours. You're right it did feel cold. Just a guess, but I think its because the fluid cools once its been out of the reservoir for a while. I think that because my penis feels warm when I first inflate it. Anyone else notice that? :oops:
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Return to “Implants”