Prom Night

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

Prom Night

Postby smitrowe » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Why do I say PromNight? Cause that's how I feel right now. Have been given the okay to use device end of August. So as I've been doing my pump ups twice a day I can only think that I am eagerly waiting to use my device. Waiting on my Implant Prom to happen. Maybe I should get my wife a corsage and I should dress in tux with a cummerbund :lol:

k.b.marino

Re: Prom Night

Postby k.b.marino » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 am

Why not make it a great day? Both of you take a day off from work, going for a long walk, hit the beach? Lead into it. Make her a favorite dish, buy a good bottle. May I suggest on the low end Frexinet Cordon Negro? It's about $10. I. The other end of things, go for the Moët. The pink champagne is truly excellent, and pink kind of goes with the color you are hoping to see. Go for rose petals on clean fresh sheets. Lock the doors, dim the lights, put on some music. Now, I'm not saying I did all this, but I may have. Just remember that the first time can feel different than you remember. I had to take it really slow because my glans was still very sensitive. Don't try to be superman the first time out, or in for that matter. You have a sex organ bigger than the one that was fixed. Use your mind... That's why I suggested all of the above. Give her time to get primed. Use some of the skills you learned while dealing with the limpness. My wife and I still enjoy the "come hither" maneuver. That little spot of her just inside her vagina that feels like a knobby little hill can really get a woman stimulated. Use it! Most of all, relax. Have fun. Let her know that she is a phenomenal woman for standing by you through all of this.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

Return to “Implants”