After Surgery notes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionic_by_AMS

Re: After Surgery notes

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:32 pm

killdee7 wrote:I find it very hard to pump up and even harder to release. His answer was practice.

Yup ... same here ... although it does get easier with use ... see if this helps:

Double-Handed Inflation
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=932
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 am

Seem like lot of scare tissue building up around pump. I pull on it some but not much since my stitches are still in. Pretty much saving the pain pills and taking ibuproforin instead. Still have some swelling but not much . Can feel bulb but can't make out release nipple. I have a tendency to sit on pump or if I move wrong especially when getting out of bed will hit the sharp coners of pump device AMS messed up on that part. I decided to masterbate. Not to bad I took it easy my balls stated to hurt with the swelling and extra weight :oops: . Still I nuted and I even had blood flow to the head. Never had a big glan so not big deal to me. Most time when I get done playing with pump I itch afterwards. I want to squeeze bulb but not that crazy since I don't know how to deflate or even find deflate button. When I squeeze on what I think is the release nipple I feel like I'm pinching real bad.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 pm

smitrowe wrote:I want to squeeze bulb but not that crazy since I don't know how to deflate or even find deflate button. When I squeeze on what I think is the release nipple I feel like I'm pinching real bad.

Yes it does pinch real bad the first few times ... just grit your teeth and make sure you can find and squeeze the (sping loaded) release button. The button only moves about 1/4" ... didn't you get a keyring that came with your AMS unit?

Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Yes I got the sample pump and glad to know that I will get use to the pinching. Right now I am deflated and waiting on my visit to my Doc on 6th Aug. little afraid to pump up right now since he told me to wait until I'm in his office. My main worry is still this scar tissue. Some say it is making a compartment for the pump other are telling me how they broke up the scare tissue. Don't know which is best. The pump is the lowest thing in my sack. My left nut is free the right nut is hanging high but it's always been my high nut. I'm at the itching stage right now with my stiches.
Now here is question if the pump makes it's on section in my sack by forming scare tissue around it will the scar tissue eventually tough in up so it doesn't hurt so bad?
Also if it hurts when I'm just pressing on release stem do I need to get ready to cry when Doc pumps me up for first time?
I can accept the pain of working the device how it needs to be work more than I can of the pain of not being able to have the kind of sex that I want with my wife.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 pm

smitrowe wrote:Some say it is making a compartment for the pump other are telling me how they broke up the scare tissue.
Now here is question if the pump makes it's on section in my sack by forming scare tissue around it will the scar tissue eventually tough in up so it doesn't hurt so bad?

Your Doc made a pocket in the scrotum, during the healing process your body will encapsulate (make a cocoon) around the pump ...

Also if it hurts when I'm just pressing on release stem do I need to get ready to cry when Doc pumps me up for first time?
I can accept the pain of working the device how it needs to be work more than I can of the pain of not being able to have the kind of sex that I want with my wife.

I went to my 6 week follow-up today ... Doc pumped me up and deflated ... no pain at all ... however I've been pumping mine since week 2

I'm at the itching stage right now with my stiches.

Try rubbing some kind of lotion or neosporum on the stitches ... I didn't have stitches (on the outside) rather Durabond (medical krazy glue)

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Saw my URO today 9 Aug 2012. Everything looks good have been pumping 2X day since 7 Aug 2012. Doc gave me the okay to try it out on a live person in three more weeks :P I know my dog and cat will be happy when these three weeks are up :shock:

Return to “Implants”