Cycling daily post surgery - pyschological and emotional benefit?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

Cycling daily post surgery - pyschological and emotional benefit?

Postby London lad » Sun May 12, 2019 11:21 am

Hey guys. I've not been on the board a while - been trying to see to other areas of my life, namely my career, since implant surgery in November. I've come across many posts previously talking about the benefits of cycling daily post-implant, in terms of maintaining or trying get back to original size pre-implant.

Something I've not seen mentioned as much - and so I thought I'd put post on it here - is perhaps the psychological and emotional importance of doing so.

Because as I've been busy the past few weeks, I've not been so much in the practice of cycling daily recently (as I don't currently have a regular sexual partner anyway) - and I've noticed that going long periods without cycling (or atleast masterbating) has its effects on me pyschologically and emotionally - namely that it makes me feel lower in self-confidence/esteem and generally more anxious.

And so - I would recommend cycling daily in the months after implant - not just because of the possible physical benefits of doing so - but also possibly because of the pyschological importance of it - I wondered if others agreed with me on this point?
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

David_R

Re: Cycling daily post surgery - pyschological and emotional benefit?

Postby David_R » Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm

Brother, from time to time I just inflate and look at my body in the mirror. It makes me feel "like a stud" ;) seeing my hard dick sticking out like nobody's business. I definitely feel that cycling can effect one psychologically and emotionally.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun May 12, 2019 4:17 pm

I've adopted a practice someone mentioned here awhile back. Upon first awakening I inflate to experience morning wood like in the good old days. Now and then I use it to awaken my wife by rubbing it on her side and again, like the good old days, start the day out right. It's amazing the mental lift this simple routine provides. The absence of morning wood is one of the first indications of a potential problem. It matters nothing to me that I'm overcoming it by artificial means so to speak... the artificial means is my new normal so it's reality to me.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon May 13, 2019 3:25 am

Well said Dave.
Morning sex now is just like it was when I was 20 with one big difference.......I don’t blow my bolt inside 3 minutes! :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”