I love my smaller girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

I love my smaller girth

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:23 am

For you guys debating on what you want, the night before my surgery I was well over 6 inches in girth. Only a Titan would have preserved that. But I chose AMS instead. Now my girth is just a little over 5 inches at the base and a little under near the glans. I lost about an inch and a half girth. Best choice I ever made.
If I were in my twenties maybe I would enjoy a really strangulating embrace with all the aggressive pushing involved in getting just a small amount of movement. But now in my 60's an easy slide and glide is much more enjoyable for me. Very easy stimulation of the glans with a 5 inch girth.
Something for you to consider.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Maverick2dog

Re: I love my smaller girth

Postby Maverick2dog » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:35 am

I have never measured my girth so I don’t know exactly how big it was. First implant was a Titian my girth was completely preserved and probably a little additional girth. Length was 7 inches.

First revision to AMS CX my girth was a little smaller than normal length 7inchs. My wife likes the CX girth the best. Not quite so big. I like it because it gives me more freedom to move, change positions or be more intense without hurting my wife. My normal girth falls somewhere between the CX and the Titian.

Second revision I don’t know the length or girth yet. I had another CX installed. This time the implant is shorter than the previous two implants . I did have a CX 24 cm with .5 RTE. I did not get the size of the new implant. I order medical records so I will soon find out. I just remember
Being told it was smaller. But my wife will not be diapointed if it is a little shorter because if I go all the way in it is uncomfortable for her. I will be okay as well, because I will have more freedom to move, push, or whatever with out hurting my wife.

Bigger is not always better.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:38 am

DougAnd wrote:For you guys debating on what you want, the night before my surgery I was well over 6 inches in girth. Only a Titan would have preserved that. But I chose AMS instead. Now my girth is just a little over 5 inches at the base and a little under near the glans. I lost about an inch and a half girth. Best choice I ever made.
If I were in my twenties maybe I would enjoy a really strangulating embrace with all the aggressive pushing involved in getting just a small amount of movement. But now in my 60's an easy slide and glide is much more enjoyable for me. Very easy stimulation of the glans with a 5 inch girth.

If you are pumping to the max, the LGX should have preserved your length and girth. :)

Larry

roksolid

Postby roksolid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:48 am

DougAnd wrote:For you guys debating on what you want, the night before my surgery I was well over 6 inches in girth. Only a Titan would have preserved that. But I chose AMS instead. Now my girth is just a little over 5 inches at the base and a little under near the glans. I lost about an inch and a half girth. Best choice I ever made.

Agreed, Doug.

For every Size Queen that insists on a penis the size of their forearm up inside him/her, I'll show you three more that will turn the dick down completely. At 6.5" x 4.5", I'm exceedingly average; and I've never had a complaint, only compliments.

rok
The Rok is now solid! Implanted 8/14/18. AMS700CX (21+1)

"That magic in your pants is making me blush!" --Kesha

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Where did you get the idea that only the Titan would have preserved your 6"?? I am almost there now with the LGX and I have never been 6". :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 pm

Larry,
12 mm x 25% = 15 mm. The Titan starts at 18 mm.
Of course I'm not even trying to grow my length or girth. So not the best advocate. I know for a fact that you put in the time to make the difference. But if a guy starts with a Titan bigger than the AMS finishes just stands to reason that guys with Titans get bigger girths out of the door. Right?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

An interesting post. I was 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 in my natural days before all of my treatment. I am now 5 3/8 x 5 3/8. It seems that my partners are more easily pleased by this average sized but always hard penis. I can move it where I want it, and so can my partners. Also, I no longer have to be concerned about causing pain for a tight partner....that was often an issue with 6 1/2 girth as my partners get older. Bottom line is I am very happy with what I have!
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am

Shooter,
We are both on the same page! :P

Return to “Implants”