Papaverine injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shakeyone

Papaverine injections

Postby shakeyone » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 am

My physician has prescribed me papaverine. The injections that he gave me in his office provided me with an erection for about two hours. How ever when I inject myself, I get little to no results. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I can't go see him as I am now travelling which i do 80% of the time. Does anyone have a video of the proper technique? Any advice?

Thanks

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Papaverine injections

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Shakey
I'm sure others will answer - but there is hope - I do have a guy who is making a spectacular video...complete instruction. Hope to have it up in a week or two.
Paul

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Shakey, Need a bit more info. What size seringe are you using. Unfortunately sometimes I still miss as well. I have found that pumping up helps give me a bigger target :P so to speak. Some use the bands to hold the blood in whil the inject. I do not. Do you look for a small drop of blood to appear in the surringe. Usually is you hit the right spot that is a very tiney drop of blood that show in the suringe. Slowly push the magic Juice in then massage it just a bit and BINGO you show have WOOD!!!!!

If you have more questions and or want some more tips. Shoot me an e-mail. I will send you my phone number.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

PK Man

Postby PK Man » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Hey,

I am going to be looking for that video in 10 days. When I picked up the Trimix prescription from the Pharmacist, he took me aside and told me I would have better luck once the injection has taken place, if I take my penis in my hands like a sofe sponge ball and gently massage it, it will cause the T to disperse through out my whole dick and provide better and longer hards. I appreciated that. Too many of these guys act like they are afraid of you. LOL

shakeyone

Postby shakeyone » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for the reply, guys. I'm using a 30g syringe. Has 1/2 inch needle. I'll try using a band also. Appreciate the help.

navyman

Postby navyman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm

I started out with 1/2 inch 28 gauge needle on a 1cc syringe. Both were too big. Unless you are extremely well endowed the 1/2 inch needle is not necessary, the 28 gauge needle causes needless discomfort, and the 1cc syringe is too long complicating the injection.
I now use a 3/8 inch 31 gauge needle on a .5cc syringe. Much easier to use and very little discomfort. The only caution is that the 31 gauge needle bends easily if you aren't careful.
Since I am right handed, injecting on the left side is less cumbersome with the .5cc syringe. It was always a problem trying to hold my penis in one hand, the syringe in the other while trying to depress the plunger. I still feel like a contortionist at times. ;)

shakeyone

Postby shakeyone » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm

I think I'll try the .5cc syringe, too. The 31 gauge needle is painless. I can barely feel a stick. You're right about the 1 cc syringe being kinda' cumbersome.

shakeyone

Postby shakeyone » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

I really appreciate the good info here. Gonna be looking for that video.

limpandfloppy

Postby limpandfloppy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I just did my first "self injection" yesterday. It went really well. I was not nervous about making the injection, but I was nervous about preparing the syringe. I was so afraid of getting air bubbles in my penis when I had attempted this years ago. I just gave up and never touched the syringe. Anyway back on track with more help from my Dr. I was still nervous about prepping and looked all over the place for a vid on preparing the syringe. No luck. Anyway out of desperation I went to my Pharmacist and got orally walked through the process again. This made it easy to follow the written instructions and illustrations which I had obtained from the Pharmacist when I picked up the mixtue.

Bottom line: NO PAIN. and a BIG DICK and a good evening :oops: :oops: :oops:

Someone has asked where to find a Dr. who will prescribe Trimix. I am sure many would if they knew of it. The dificulty is finding an APOTHECARY PHARMACIST. I had to go out of town to find one. Once I did, they were very helpful and the Pharmacist gave me some suggestions as well.

For anyone's interest, I am using an Insulin Syringe: 1cc units or less, 12.7 mm (1/2 inch length needle) and a 29 gauge needle. Works for me. :D :D :D

franglais

Postby franglais » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 am

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Injections”