Went to full strength

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
reachout

Went to full strength

Postby reachout » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

I've been on trimix for a year, and this is my mixture:
Papaverine 300 mg
Phentolamine 10 mg
Alprostadil 100 mg
All in 10 ML of solution.

My doctor said to start at 30 units (guess that's .3 ML) and increase to 40 as needed. 30 did nothing so I went to 35 and it was maybe 80%. I've been increasing slowly to 35 then 36 and got around 85%. After reading some posts on this and other boards I got the nerve to go to the max, 40, with sudafed handy if I needed it.

I'm afraid I only got to maybe 90%, which seems like a lot but as you guys know that can make the difference between being able to reach an orgasm inside and having to finish outside :(

I'm aftraid to go any higher without speaking to my doctor but I note from other posts that the mixture can vary a lot, so maybe he can put me on a different mix?

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I find it really hard to reach a climax through normal means with my wife. I seem to be as sensitive as before, and it feels good, but it just doesn't bring me to the brink like it did before my prostatectomy. So maybe there is still some healing to be done.

Oh, I had my nerve sparing robotic two years ago. On a good note, I had some urine leakage with my erections for the first year or so but now that's all under control, not a problem at all.

Glad to be on this board, by the way!

Cajun Jeff

Re: Went to full strength

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Yep: talk to you Doc.. you probably can go up a bit more. As for getting to the big finish. I think many of us have that same problem. It is not consistant sometime it is easy to get there other time just impossible. (I think some of it is in our head..) the one on our sholders.

Best of luck.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

JimStars

Re: Went to full strength

Postby JimStars » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Reach,

With your normalized values of 30mg Pap, 1mg Phent and, 10mcg PGE-1 you are certainly not using anywhere near full strength prescription (although understand your posting heading that you went to the full dose recommended by the doc).

I believe that you can get Trimix with PGE-1 all the way up to 50 mcg/ml and if you got not much ache from it would no doubt mean you might be down to a tiny amount per shot (the PGE-1 does all the heavy lifting) and much more economical and get you to your 100% goal no sweat. (Also the smaller doses would mean less Pap and Phent per shot -- and those are the prime contributors to Peyronie's (even if very tiny chance of getting it anyway .. so it is good that the amount would be less per shot).

Sorry it took you a whole year to mention it -- could have got you on the right track a lot sooner!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”