Thinking of going to Autoject?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
keysdude

Thinking of going to Autoject?

Postby keysdude » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm still a rookie with this trimix injection. I'm 4 months into it and have had no problems with manual injecting however the last two weeks I seem to be getting nervous and shaky just before injecting and missing the spot. Maybe old age, I'm 70. Anyway what are your thoughts on me switching to Autoject 2 (EL) or something like that. Looked at a few videos and looks like it's the way to go, for me anyway.
Any and all information will be much appreciated. Thanks Guys.

newtoed

Re: Thinking of going to Autoject?

Postby newtoed » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Dear Friend,
You and I started with injections about the same time. I switched to Autiject about 2 months ago and there is no comparison. Before I was never sure if I do it right or get the result. No there is no question and absolutely no pain. See other posts on this and go for it.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:20 pm

I posted this recently...it's what I have used from the beginning with great success. You press the syringe plunger yourself...injecting is automatic. My Uro doc suggested it.

http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=57038#p57038

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:42 am

Airpirate, I used autoject for 5yrs only way to go , Not sure if I would have made it that far with out it.I will say There was A learning curve with it trying to avoid blood vessels ,hitting one causes black and blue bruising , you learn weather quickly how to use it.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

Return to “Injections”