Diluted Trimix Gel for daily penile rehab

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
JimStars

Diluted Trimix Gel for daily penile rehab

Postby JimStars » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 pm

This is an alternative to Diluted MUSE for Penile Rehab using TrimixGel powder instead (same basic ingredient PGE-1 + smattering of Phent and Pap in mcg NOT mg levels).
The benefits of Trimix Gel Diluted are: The retail cost is half of MUSE ($150 vs $300). So if your Insurance won't cover these the $150 might not be so tough to take (and one six pack could last 2 months if using regular Trimix injections every other day). Also the strength of the liquid can be quite a bit greater (300 mcg/ml vs 200 mcg/ml MUSE). Finally, the gel is easy to order (mail order - no refrig needed) and is pretty novel so most Uro's will be interested in it (probably never heard of it) and it is an easy sell to get the prescription, even if you are already using something else.
As with liquid MUSE, Liquid Gel erections might not be quite good enough for actual pentration (but some might) but will give you many hours a night of increased blood flow and a sturdy handhold for you or your partner.

Here are the things you will need:
A box of 6 Trimix Gel/applicators 1500mcg dose.
1 30mg bottle of Bacteriastatic Water.
1 syringe of any kind 1 ml capacity
(no you won't be sticking your member with it so just re-use the last one you used for injections)
1 Trimix-gel applicator syringe (well you’ll have six when you are done!).

Instructions:
1) Use the syringe to extract some bact water out and dissolve the Trimix Gel powder with it and then suck it back up in the syringe and put it back into the bottle. Do this for all 6 applicators. Do not use the ‘gel’ part of the tubes – just the powder side.
2) That would be 6 x 1500 mcg PGE-1 / 30 ml = 300 mcg/ml -- a low but GOOD strength for PGE-1.
3) Use the needle Syringe to extract 1 ml (100 units) and transfer it into the Trimix-Gel applicator.
4) Use the applicator to sploosh the liquid into urethra and hold it shut for 5-10 minutes while doing some massage to get it to absorb. If any leaks out apply it to outside of penis -- hey waste not!
5) Depending on your individual response you might get a good boner or only some -- while standing.
6) When you lay down to go to bed however erection can kick in quite a bit more -- and when combined with partner stimulation or REM Sleep/nocturnals conditions (or all three!) can get you all the way hard.
7) You now have something substantial for your partner to hold onto almost all night long.
8) This is nice: if by morning you still are hankering for the real thing you can still do your whatever you use for normal erection production.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

JimStars

Re: Diluted Trimix Gel for daily penile rehab

Postby JimStars » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

A few more notes on this method:

TriMIxGel lasts 6 months or longer (as dry/unrefigerated or liquified and refrigerated).

The effect lasts for a few hours of tumescence. Down boy -- its for the blood flow rehab not the real thing.

If you have, say, a 5ml bottle of Bact Water then you can make them up weekly or so -- 5 splooshes if using 1ml each time.
(And thus you can make this up On The Road when traveling by taking the unrefrig powder plus 5ml bottle etc to mix when needed) -- refrig after mixing is all.

I am thinking that this might be really useful for those who have SOME ED, but not total and may just need a extra boost to help with natural erections all the way up to penetrable levels of hardness even.
It works differently from pills -- no nerves need apply -- just good blood flow maybe.
Plus nothing as drastic as using a needle.
Also would be great for male strippers or before hitting the gym/locker room to bulk it up a bit for the showers .. or on the Au Naturel side of a beach, or if you are a flasher or if you are into PE (Penis Enlarge) and want to try some Chemical PE. All kinds of uses. :D
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Just an update on this. I made a variation of MUSE + TRIMIX (6 MUSE(1000) + 1 Trimix(1500) and have just finished up the 30ml bottle. The method is extremely reliable and does keep things at a pretty good erection level (90-100% at best) at night when lying down.

I have not tried it for intercourse use, even tho some were at full hardness level. I just know that this method does not have really good staying power for me if vigorous activity is involved (unlike Trimix injections which just cannot be beaten down no matter what is involved).

I was using double splooshes most of the time (2ml=400mcg PGE-1 maybe) because I thought that was a little better than 1ml. Might go back and try some more 1ml trials to see if what difference it makes in lessened EQ and Time (but double the days of use). The best part of all this, of course, is being able to look forward to some EQ every night of the month.

Even tho it been 3+ months on this rehab method, the jury is still out on whether it is resurrecting long dormant nerves. The blood vessels however are doing just fine, that is for sure -- just give them enough PGE-1 to work with and they shall pump us UP 100+% every time. I cannot see a better and less invasive method for getting the blood flowing regularly and for many hours at a time -- much better than pills (who knows if they really increase blood flow if no sign of erection is ever seen, yes?) and less stressful than injections.

more next time ...
J

hiletroy

Postby hiletroy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey, Jim. I was reading your process of trimix gel dilution and it got me thinking that there might be some way that I could try an idea I've had for some time. I have often wondered if trimix injection drug would work when inserted into the urethea like the Muse and the gel is done. What has kept me from trying it is the lack of a proper and safe device for placing the drug into the penis. I was looking at the American Pharmacy site, which has a video of application of the gel and I noticed that they used a dome or mushroom shaped device on the end of the syringe. That device is what got me to thinking about the old trimix question.

Have your done any experimenting with using the straight trimix used for injections in such a situation as you have done with the water/gel mix? Is there any source for those applicators that are used? The domed or mushroom head one, I mean. I appreciate any answers you may offer to my questions or info on finding a source for the trimix gel applicators that don't require a full prescription to get one.

Thanks
James

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey James,

Thanks for asking about that. People have asked in the past also and I had thought that, because the amount of PGE-1 in Trimix for injection is so low compared to that with the Gel (or MUSE) that it could not possibly do any good. But I have reconsidered that idea because there is still quite a bit of Pap and Phent in a ml of injection solution. Maybe will give it a try since I just got a new bottle of Trimix for injection and have a little left over in the old bottle -- so I don't mind wasting it. Not sure where else you can get those nifty little applicators... they are really nice. They mention they're a patented applicator right? So probably only gotten with Trimix Gel. But you could easily use an eye-dropper, although that may waste some solution sticking to the tube.

On the whole idea of daily penile rehab by diluting Trimix Gel or MUSE, I can say it is still successfully working fine after 9+ months. I use MUSE diluted to 333 mcg/ml and use 1 ml per sploosh urethrally. Unfortunately 6 MUSE @ 1000mcg only translated to 18 splooshes .. which is a bummer. I could dilute to 250 or 200 to get more splooshes to over more days of the month, but I kind of like the 1/3 strength. One thing I have started doing is only mixing 2 pellets at a time so the solution is fresher since it is only around for a week. After 3 years out from surgery ( and 9 months of this rehab) .. still cannot say for sure if such daily rehab is helping wake things up. But Mr Happy is pretty happy and healthy maybe due to the rehab or just from the trimix needle shots a few times a week (or both).

Also, for anyone with only MILD ED, a 333 mcg/ml sploosh might be all you need for full capacity (and no needles, no sting, no burning , no real ache ).

J

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

James,

The results are IN. A urethral sploosh of about 1 ml of Trimix for Injection (which in my case is 30mg PAP, 2mg Phent and 12.5mcg PGE-1) was able to get a pretty good chubby only a little less than what I have been getting with the 333mcg/ml PGE-1 solution. So apparently the PAP and Phent are high contributors, making up for the lack of PGE-1.

However, although a good chub was had by all, it was not nearly enough for actual use, which is about what I see even with the 333 PGE-1 also. It is good enough to get the blood flowing nicely for a few hours and making a good handhold but not enough for actual use. So, save you Trimix for Injection for actual injections, unless you have bottles of it hanging around that you don't want to use anymore for injection.

Thanks for the bringing up the idea again. Pretty neat experiment.

J

Return to “Injections”