Why injections work sometimes and another times they dont work?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
torless50

Why injections work sometimes and another times they dont work?

Postby torless50 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am

I am trying with injections since a while ago. I need 20 cc of caverject minimum in order to get an rigid erection, but five times it only gave me a half erection not usable for sex, but in other three times I got a rigid erection usable for sex and one time the injection didnt any effect... What is the reason of this? This has any explication?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

torless50

Re: Why injections work sometimes and another times they dont work?

Postby torless50 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 am

no one?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 am

You're not getting medication to target...probably injection technique. I would also consider using constriction band after injecting...making sure you can remove it if still erect.

robertm

Postby robertm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:43 am

rahod1, can you explain how to use a constriction band after injecting? Do you put it on after injecting and how long do you leave it on?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 am

I have had mixed results with Caverject....
Seems ok the first time, with less results after.
Many Many factors will affect an injection. Your mood etc., also yes, the injection itself as far as location and if you miss the sweet spot.

I use TriMix also, quite the Caverject and saving them for travel.
With Caverject, I get a partial erection which can become full with stimulation etc.

But with TriMix, as long as I get a decent injection I always get a good erection. Just works better :)

Practice makes perfect... but I don't have much faith in Caverject as it is missing the other ingredients.
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

hoping4it

Postby hoping4it » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:41 am

You need to consider asking the compounding pharmacy about any reports of problems. Had a friend had the same problem and when he got his prescription refilled. Problem solved. The guys are correct who replied. There's so many variables though. 8-)

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:56 am

Torless, as you can read in a thread i recently started - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7748 - i've been having random results with Caverject/Edex for the last 12 or so years.

In short, i believe for 12 years i've tried every possible location, angle, depth and technique, multiple times. Considering the random results i've had forever, i believe it's an inherent problem with the medication. Perhaps using mixed and custom formulas like they have in the US allows for consistent and fine-tuned use but simple Caverject/Edex depends on too many factors to be consistent.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “Injections”