Dating with injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

Re: Dating with injections

Postby newtoed » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

With my newfound confidence I'm very promiscuous again. I love it and so do the women I'm with. I don't see the advantage of sharing this info. I just excuse myself to "freshen up" in the bathroom, do my injection with the Autoject which never fails and painless. I also have to deal with the colostomy bag, no belly button and a 15 inch scar I have on my stomach. Now for that I have to prepare my dates on dates prior to sex.
I don't want to brag just express what's possible. Despite my ED and disfigured stomach I'm having a great time with nice girls 20-25 years younger then I and everybody is happy. I have to be very organized and prepare everything, but works great.
I am very greatful for medicine, science and people like you guys. Without these I would be dead from cancer for one thing. I would have had to give up on normal life and amazing experiences.
So thank you and all the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

wellick

Postby wellick » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 am

newtoed wrote:With my newfound confidence I'm very promiscuous again. I love it and so do the women I'm with. I don't see the advantage of sharing this info. I just excuse myself to "freshen up" in the bathroom, do my injection with the Autoject which never fails and painless. I also have to deal with the colostomy bag, no belly button and a 15 inch scar I have on my stomach. Now for that I have to prepare my dates on dates prior to sex.
I don't want to brag just express what's possible. Despite my ED and disfigured stomach I'm having a great time with nice girls 20-25 years younger then I and everybody is happy. I have to be very organized and prepare everything, but works great.
I am very greatful for medicine, science and people like you guys. Without these I would be dead from cancer for one thing. I would have had to give up on normal life and amazing experiences.

That's very inspiring! Many people in your situation would just shut down and not date again. I'm very happy for you! =) How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
33 years old from Portugal.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

wellick

Postby wellick » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 am

rahod1 wrote:
wellick wrote:Unfortunately I also have so called "soft glans" so it's unlikely Caverject will restore my dick to its former glory, as I've read it usually does not work on the glans in these cases.

Still, I'm excited about getting my first shot next wednesday! It will be during an eco-doppler not for sex, but I will probably get the prescription very soon.

At the moment I'm in a stable relationship and my girlfriend knows about it so I'm fine!

Use a constriction band right after injecting...it may help firm up the glans.

It does helps sometimes. Others not so much. I'm assuming the caverject won't have any effect on whether the glans engorges with or without ring.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

torless50

Postby torless50 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 am

Same problem here. Caverject dont anything for the glans.
Do you get a good erection with caverject wellick?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

wellick

Postby wellick » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:49 am

torless50 wrote:Same problem here. Caverject dont anything for the glans.
Do you get a good erection with caverject wellick?

I haven't started injections yet.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:51 am

wellick wrote:
newtoed wrote:With my newfound confidence I'm very promiscuous again. I love it and so do the women I'm with. I don't see the advantage of sharing this info. I just excuse myself to "freshen up" in the bathroom, do my injection with the Autoject which never fails and painless. I also have to deal with the colostomy bag, no belly button and a 15 inch scar I have on my stomach. Now for that I have to prepare my dates on dates prior to sex.

That's very inspiring! Many people in your situation would just shut down and not date again. I'm very happy for you! =) How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 52 years old Living in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Despite all the tragedies in my life I feel grateful and blessed. This is the only way to live.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

torless50

Postby torless50 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:56 am

wellick wrote:I haven't started injections yet.

When will you have the first shoot?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

wellick

Postby wellick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 am

Today I'll have my eco doppler. My first self injection will be soon, I hope.

torless50

Postby torless50 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:51 am

wellick wrote:Today I'll have my eco doppler. My first self injection will be soon, I hope.

Hey then good luck, I hope everything goes well
And I read you have soft glans, maybe muse could help u?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

wellick

Postby wellick » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 am

I definitely wanna try Muse, yes. The problem is Caverject (0.01 mg) will cost me 5 euros and Muse (0.5 mg) 17 euros. Big difference,

So, I got my eco doppler yesterday. Erection of the shaft was great. The glans, unfortunately as expected, remained floppy. Came home after an hour and masturbated. Still rock hard after orgasm. Unfortunately my girlfriend wasn't at home :D

Now the bad news: there was considerable pain. Still hard after 4 hours. Took 120 mg of pseudo-ephedrine but got so worried I still went to the ER. Once there the erection started to diminish so no treatment was required.

If I ever get precribed caverject by my Uro i'm gonna suggest a lower dosage. 4 hours of penile pain is no joke.

EDIT: forgot to say the eco-doppler didn't show anything wrong with my penis.
Last edited by wellick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Injections”