Natural erections after using Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Unclebob81

Natural erections after using Trimix

Postby Unclebob81 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:09 pm

After a year of using Trimix 4-6 injections a month, I have more frequent morning wood and night time erections. Trimix has given me back my sex life which I am thankful. Has anyone been able to have vaginal intercourse without injections after using Trimix for a period of time?I've wondered if I had been on injection therapy immediately after surgery if my outcome would have been different. I assume not but just wondered . I had radical prostatectomy in 2013. Most thankful that I am cancer free.
Born in 1953. Robotic prostectomy in 2013.PSA 0 Began Trimix 3 years after surgery. Couldn't be more satisfied.

tarheelgwb

Re: Natural erections after using Trimix

Postby tarheelgwb » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:35 pm

hi i had robotic prostate surgery march 2015. i started on injections about six weeks later starting with bimix, then to trimix then to quad-mix (just adds atropine, but didnt improve erection quality). right now am on trimix, 30/4/5 (papaverin, phen, alprostidil.

so to answer your question, injections have not helped the return of natural erections. sometime i can reach near full on my own with a lot of constant stimulation, but dies off when i stop.

i rely fully on injections now.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 pm

RI believe it depends on the cause of your ED. I am a 25 year diabetic. When I started with injections, I was able to reduce the effective dose from 45 units to about 15 units over a three month period. My uro sad it was because the injections were forcing in additional oxygenated blood which revivedt/regenerated some of the dorment tissue inside my penis. However, I was never able to generate a natural erection, but other causes of ED may have better results.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello Tarheel,

Would you mind telling me the name and contact info for the pharmacy that compounds to this formula?

I had tremendous pain and unsatisfactory erections from the prostaglandin in my 30/1/10 mix. Have switched to bimix 30/1.5 without success (but no pain). I'm awaiting delivery of a new Rx bimix 30/3. My uro has searched "everywhere" -ha- for a pharmacy to compound trimix with only 5mcg of prostaglandin and says there are none.

Anyone else please feel free to chime in. Thanks.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:21 pm

I deal with Avella Pharmavy in Phoenix which will compound any formula prescribed by you Doctor.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Special formulas are more expensive at Avella.
The one mentioned is probably not very expensive.

I have no prostate surgery, but do get frequent morning and sometimes other time erections now after several years of injecting. I don't think they are suitable for sex though.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:43 am

radioradio wrote:Hello Tarheel,

Would you mind telling me the name and contact info for the pharmacy that compounds to this formula?

I had tremendous pain and unsatisfactory erections from the prostaglandin in my 30/1/10 mix. Have switched to bimix 30/1.5 without success (but no pain). I'm awaiting delivery of a new Rx bimix 30/3. My uro has searched "everywhere" -ha- for a pharmacy to compound trimix with only 5mcg of prostaglandin and says there are none.

Bob

sorry bob for taking so long to reply. i order my script from a local pharmacy in orange park FL, Atkinson's Pharmacy. their number is 904-298-0873.
my uro has a very wide variety of formulas the pharmacy never questions... give them a try.
60 - Trimix user

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:44 am

tarheelgwb wrote:
radioradio wrote:Hello Tarheel,

Bob

sorry bob for taking so long to reply. i order my script from a local pharmacy in orange park FL, Atkinson's Pharmacy. their number is 904-298-0873.
my uro has a very wide variety of formulas the pharmacy never questions... give them a try.PS they charge $120 for 10ml.
60 - Trimix user

Return to “Injections”