How to travel with Trimix.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Old Guy

Re: How to travel with Trimix.

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:19 pm

LogicWRLD wrote:I know this thread is a lit bit old, but I'm curious to know if you found out the solution to your problem.

Most use a diabetic insulin pouch. I used one. Lined & insulated with a couple of ice packs in pockets, drug goes between. Lasts about 8-10 hours.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:41 am

For even longer cold time I put my vial in a ziplock baggie to keep it dry, drop it in an empty thermos, and fill it completely with crushed ice. I’ve had it stay cold over over 24 hours that way.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

rondad

Postby rondad » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am

For air travel, I found an insulated lunch bag that you freeze, and a "soup sized" thermos that I put some small gel freezer packs (make sure they are as frozen as possible for TSA). Put the vial(s) in the middle - they'll stay cold. I always freeze my vials, too - no ill effects of thawing and refreezing that I've found.

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm

I put my vial(s) in a Spice Islands container and then freeze that in water inside a small stainless thermos. It's actually stayed nearly completely frozen for 2 days driving in hot weather staying in the car overnight in luggage. When day travelling between locations, I just use ice in it. If you can get it, CaverJect is a good travelling option. It's a dry mix injector.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

paul1685

Postby paul1685 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:03 am

I just traveled with my wife for a week with positive results. I bought a insulin travel container, it has four freezer gel packs inside that kept my Trimix plenty cold. When we stayed at a hotel for the night I would put it in the freezer. At one point stay with family I couldn’t put it in the freezer but it stays fresh until I we where ready for some action. Which is ever chance we get. A side note laying in bed with my wife she says and being a little embarrassed to say it “but you know that thing of yours is hard to resist

Return to “Injections”