Trimix didn't work yesterday

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
dtwarren1942

Trimix didn't work yesterday

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

After getting rock hard erections which lasted for over two hours for the past five attempts, I tried a 15 unit injection yesterday (down from 20 u three days previously) and ended up with a soft semi. I am using a 5/16" needle. This morning I used a new needle and 25 units and had a rock hard erection lasting for over three hours.

I was wondering if there are such things as off days or is it more likely I missed my target yesterday?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

antelope

Re: Trimix didn't work yesterday

Postby antelope » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 pm

DT,

As you may remember, I've been using trimix for almost a year--with amazing results. IN all that time, I've had exactly 2 failures. I have no idea whether I missed the spot or mismeasured the dose or forgot to shake the vial or if it was just one of those things. It seem to me that you are still experimenting with your dosage. It seems to me that the reduced dosage is likely the cause of your recent experience. My suggestion there is to vary the dosage up and down just a tiny bit at a time. Better a hard-on that only lasts for 30 minutes than one than doesn't show up at all. Just my thoughts. I'm not a doctor (or a pharmacist) nor do I play either on TV.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 pm

DT.

Over 6 months using Trimix I have noticed the following things affect length time of erections.

1) Sleeping or lying down -- extends the total time. Guys usually use Trimix before bedtime so that can lead to an extender afterwards.

2) Walking around or strenuous exercise will sometimes reduce the time -- maybe even by 1/2 the normal erection time I have seen ( 1 hr vs 2-3 hrs in bed).

3) An enthusiastic partner with good hands -- wayyyyyyy extends erection time -- or brings the Big-E back to full life again just when you thought you had it going down. Heh -- no complaints there!

Probably some others too. I know when the doc started me off he did 30u ... yike 4 hrs.
So then I tried 20u the next time -- yike 4 hrs again. Then I tried 10u -- yike still almost 4 hour!! Sheesh. But I can live with 10u. Keep that blood flowing!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 am

DT...
Since November, i have had 2 failures with Trimix, one of which i am sure was too shallow of insertion (just barely under the skin.... and it hurt when i pushed the plunger in .... area turn red....
I don't recall the second failure but it may have been because i was switching dosages to find minimum erection times.

Currently I have been at only 5 units and getting nice wood, that lasts around 2 hours after orgasm. I got to the 5 units by tiny steps down, about 1 or 2 units at a time.

I have been very cautious to monitor all injections to track effects. dates, and side injected.

Hope this may help

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate your input. I have a feeling I missed the target because of the 3 hour erection the following day with 25 units. Next time I will continue my decline to 18u (before my mishap, I was at 20 with a 2 hour erection). I also think a written log will help a lot too.

Amazing how one failure after six great erections immediately brings on apprehension and doubt.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

DT,

You might also want to keep a log regarding injection sites. My doc told me to alternate right-left-right-left, etc.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”