Trimix pain Switched to bimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
radioradio

Trimix pain Switched to bimix

Postby radioradio » Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm

I started Trimix #5 ("standard formula") a couple of weeks ago. 10 units at uro for training, then 20, 30, 35, 40. I had to stop without ever getting a firm enough erection for intercourse because the aching pain just kept getting worse and lasting longer. Seems I'm in that lucky 20% who experience extreme pain from the prostaglandin. Had my first try with bimix 30/1.5 tonight 30 units. Not quite hard enough, but NO PAIN. Will increase dosage in 5 unit steps until success or until 50 units. Looking forward to being able to make long love to my wife for the first time since my RP March 1st.
If any of you guys are on trimix and having major pain, talk to you uro about bimix.
Anyone been down this road and have success switching yo Bimix?
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

sliphill

Re: Trimix pain Switched to bimix

Postby sliphill » Tue May 23, 2017 10:08 am

radioradio wrote:I started Trimix #5 ("standard formula") a couple of weeks ago. 10 units at uro for training, then 20, 30, 35, 40. I had to stop without ever getting a firm enough erection for intercourse because the aching pain just kept getting worse and lasting longer. Seems I'm in that lucky 20% who experience extreme pain from the prostaglandin. Had my first try with bimix 30/1.5 tonight 30 units. Not quite hard enough, but NO PAIN. Will increase dosage in 5 unit steps until success or until 50 units. Looking forward to being able to make long love to my wife for the first time since my RP March 1st.
If any of you guys are on trimix and having major pain, talk to you uro about bimix.
Anyone been down this road and have success switching yo Bimix?
Bob

I'm in that 20% as well. I took just 25 units last time I tried it, and I had pain for hours. It's just not worth it anymore to me. When the injections were working, I loved bimix, no pain at all. But it all stopped working, so I'm going for an implant on 6/9.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Injections”