BENT!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Tybeeman

BENT!

Postby Tybeeman » Sun May 07, 2017 10:27 am

This morning I gave my self an injection of 85 units of trimix 30/4/30 Papaverine/Phentolamine/PGE1 i the left side. I looked at it after it got hard and what I noticed for the last few weeks was a slight bend in the penis. This morning it was bent toward the left in about the 10 o'clock range. I took pictures and will send them to the doctor. Also my grath is the same half way up the shaft but then narrows to about 3/4 the size on the upper half. Has anyone had this? Is it some thing that I should be concerned with?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Cigar56

Re: BENT!

Postby Cigar56 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Check through the posts here. Somebody else started a thread about the very same thread. He said his penis suddenly began pointing to the left. He said he visited his doctor and was told that it wasn't too much of a worry right now but that they would monitor it.

Tell us more. Are you knew to injecting? Is this the first time this has happened?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun May 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Injections can produce bent, it is produced because the injection in the corpus cavernosum creates some of fibrosis, in many cases it is minimun but in others cases it produces a bent, if it gets worse you should stop with the injections
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun May 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I have been injecting for 8 months. I have not had great results. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. Damn these injections are painful
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun May 07, 2017 4:34 pm

I developed Peyronies disease after injecting. My urologist says that wasn't the cause, but I find it odd that after a lifetime of having a straight penis and then injecting for a couple years I get Peyronies. Wish I'd never injected. Should have gone straight to in implant. Peyronies causes loss of length so I have that to deal with. If I'd had an implant back then, perhaps I'd still have my length. Unfortunately, I didn't know implants existed and I blindly followed my urologist's advice and took injections.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

morse73

Postby morse73 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 pm

I have a bend to the left but my scarring is at the base of the shaft (confirmed with ultrasound), not where I inject. I was told because of this the injections aren't the cause, but that 25% of RP patients develop scar tissue.
Age 54
RP Jul 2016, nerves spared 100% left, 50% right
Trimix started Dec 2016, 0.15 ml once weekly
First success with 100 mg Sildenafil Apr 2017
First success with no meds Jun 2017

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:09 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:I developed Peyronies disease after injecting. My urologist says that wasn't the cause, but I find it odd that after a lifetime of having a straight penis and then injecting for a couple years I get Peyronies. Wish I'd never injected. Should have gone straight to in implant. Peyronies causes loss of length so I have that to deal with. If I'd had an implant back then, perhaps I'd still have my length. Unfortunately, I didn't know implants existed and I blindly followed my urologist's advice and took injections.

Your urologist could be right, or could be wrong. There are many reasons for Peyronie's. From WebMD:

Some medications list Peyronie's disease as a possible side effect. But there is no proof that these drugs cause the condition.

Also:

Symptoms may develop slowly or appear overnight. When the penis is soft, you can’t see a problem. But in severe cases, the hardened plaque hampers flexibility, causing pain and forcing the penis to bend or arc when erect.

If you started using Trimix and became fully erect for the first time in a while, hardened plaque in your penis may have shown itself in the form of a bend of your penis once you started injecting.

I obviously am not a doctor, so I cannot say. Have you considered seeing other urologists for additional opinions?

http://www.webmd.com/men/peyronies-disease#1
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun May 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Cigar56 wrote:
jonbaldbg wrote:I developed Peyronies disease after injecting. My urologist says that wasn't the cause, but I find it odd that after a lifetime of having a straight penis and then injecting for a couple years I get Peyronies. Wish I'd never injected. Should have gone straight to in implant. Peyronies causes loss of length so I have that to deal with. If I'd had an implant back then, perhaps I'd still have my length. Unfortunately, I didn't know implants existed and I blindly followed my urologist's advice and took injections.

Your urologist could be right, or could be wrong. There are many reasons for Peyronie's. From WebMD:

Some medications list Peyronie's disease as a possible side effect. But there is no proof that these drugs cause the condition.

Also:

Symptoms may develop slowly or appear overnight. When the penis is soft, you can’t see a problem. But in severe cases, the hardened plaque hampers flexibility, causing pain and forcing the penis to bend or arc when erect.

If you started using Trimix and became fully erect for the first time in a while, hardened plaque in your penis may have shown itself in the form of a bend of your penis once you started injecting.

I obviously am not a doctor, so I cannot say. Have you considered seeing other urologists for additional opinions?

http://www.webmd.com/men/peyronies-disease#1

I took injections for 2-3 years before developing the Peyronies. I can't prove they caused it, but it is suspicious.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 pm

If injections are painful for you, re-visit your injection procedure/placement and Syringes and mix. Most as well as I don't not experience bad pain from them.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:15 am

Any bend indicates fibrotic formation...can't be anything else...

Return to “Injections”