Trimix question

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Eaweld

Trimix question

Postby Eaweld » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 am

You think I could make my own trimix? I have alprotodil and bimix? Anyone done this before in theory my normal dose of 30 units of bimix subtract 10 from that substitute alprostadil?

Rickey11

Re: Trimix question

Postby Rickey11 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi, I would NOT attempt compounding your own formula. 1), you cannot possibly mix the ingredients accurately. This could easily be a dangerous situation, as the risk for priapism would be increased.
2), you cannot mix the ingredients under sterile technique like a compounding pharmacy can do. This could cause a contaminated solution.
You CAN experiment a bit by giving the bimix in one side of your penis, then give the alprostadil on the other side of the penis. But, this may also be risky as you don't know exactly how much to give in addition to your bimix.
Hope I've helped a bit. Cheers

Eaweld

Postby Eaweld » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for the response... so I injected alprotodil less than 12 hours since trying another round of bimix and was successful with obtaining an orgasim I noticed a difference in the amount of blood engorgement in the glanis maybe because some of the bimix was still in my system.. will need to argue with the urologist again for trimix.. he seemed very unresponsive after my last visit

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Jimstars prepares his own mix. Perhaps he will respond.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”