Trimix shipped warm

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
fl36lmt

Trimix shipped warm

Postby fl36lmt » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:48 pm

I had my Trimix shipped to me.
It was shipped overnight, when I received it, the glass bottle was almost hot to the touch, not just warm.

I called the pharmacy and when the nice lady answered, I told her how it arrived and was concerned if it was an issue.
Even tough there were ice packs, they were actually hot (form being in a delivery truck or sunlight?).
Plus the sudafed Rx was not in the package.

She was very nice and put me on hold. This was my 2nd Rx from this pharmacy.
The pharmacist picked up the phone and was very rude from the get go. Said he didn't know what my problem was.
I said the bottle was hot to the touch and I was concerned if it was ok.
He said he would travel with it for 30 days without cooling it and would not worry.
Then he went on to say they don't have much luck with Fed-Ex anyway. I did not say, but thought, "why do you continue to use them then?"
Instead I asked if it was insured, that seemed to really piss him off. He started going off about how he has been making my Rx for several months, I interrupted him and said, no, this is only the 1st refill. Then when I mentioned that the Sudafed RX was not in the package, he said I never got it from him and I needed to go to Walgreens. Even though the bottle I have came from his pharmacy, he said it didn't.

This is Myer Lee Pharmacy in Fort Myers FLorida.

He said it was my fault for not picking up in person. I live 4 hours away.
He did offer to refill it at "his cost", which is $15 for 5ml. He is doing that and a friend is picking it up for me tomorrow.

Anyway, point is, do you think I am ok? It was just made yesterday and shipped overnight.
Thanks for listening to my frustrated rambling. He must have been in a bad mood before picking up the phone.

Cigar56

Re: Trimix shipped warm

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:06 am

I would not fret about it since he is sending you a new batch at a low cost. You should also use the first batch. The worst that can happen is that it may have lost some of its potency, but you won't know until you try. Chances are the potency is still at 100 percent, meaning you could come out ahead on this deal given the huge discount on the re-order.

You should also call FedEx customer service and get their take on this. Just tell them you received some refrigerated medicine in ice packs overnight and the inside of the package was warm. They should be able to give you some insights. Also, we have had posters who mistakenly left a vial in a hot car for 24 hours and experienced no problems. I've mistakenly left vials on bathroom counters overnight lots of times. My guess is that your original shipment will be just fine.

I live in Central Florida. What price is the pharmacy in Ft. Meyers charging?

Let us know how things turn out for you with the shipment.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Hey FL36

I live near Myer Lee and have used them several times. Not really pleased with their service or the guy that runs the place. I currently buy from Empower pharmacy in TX. They ship in powder form with instructions and everything you need to reconstitute it in the box. Powder does not deteriorate significantly at room temp or even higher temps. They are also about $15 cheaper. You don't need to put it in the refrig until after you reconstitute.

FYI -- only the PGE-1 deteriorates significantly at room temp. At frig temps PGE-1 deteriorates at about 6% per month.

Big
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

fl36lmt

Postby fl36lmt » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 am

My first scrip was $145, but it was from a ratio that they said they did in bulk.
I have an issue with the PGE-1 and the refill had half the am than was in the first batch, and they charged $155.

I did try the one that got hot Thursday night, yes, definitely potent!
But still had PGE-1 pain, instead of after about 15 minutes, pain didn't kick in until about 45 minutes, but still had over 3 hour erection on same dose.

Going to try the one that my neighbor picked up for me that has been refrigerated but try a lower dose. They did up one of the other ingredients (can't recall which one at the moment)
To compensate for cutting PGE-1 in half.

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Fl36mft:

FYI - the pharmacist gal at Myer Lee is Suzette, very nice, helped me a lot when I first started several years ago. Looked up dosages for me, etc., etc.

The owner is Jeff and I have no love for him. After several purchases from them, I went elsewhere. I found Jeff to be downright rude as well as misleading and perhaps .........

I'm currently buying from Empower in Houston, TX. Jay, the Pharmacist there is a little tough to get on the phone, but very nice and quite helpful when you do. They ship in powder form and you reconstitute. They provide everything you need and are significantly cheaper and will answer questions without a grudge!! Also, they give a discount on multiple vials and powder doesn't deteriorate.

Big
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:04 am

sounds like you need a new compounding pharmacy.

if they care so little about shipping it refrigerated, think how little they are caring about keeping the solution sterile!

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:13 pm

I have multiple issues with them, especially the owner and would not buy from them again.
Big

Return to “Injections”