What's your drill?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
once a writer

What's your drill?

Postby once a writer » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:27 pm

What exactly do you do between sticking the needle in and, uh, getting down to business?

All of us injection guys have gotten various instructions from our prescribing docs. But you only have to read the posts here on FT to realize that the advice differs quite a bit and, beyond that, some of us have come up with or our own spins on the process.

So here are a few questions:
• What’s your injection frequency? Is it different from your doc’s recommendation?
• Do you ever inject more than once in 24 hours?
• After you’ve injected, how often do you get a show of blood at the injection site?
• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you compress the injection site (as so many docs recommend)?
• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you “massage” your penis to circulate the medicine (as so many docs recommend)?
• If you use a cock ring, at what point in this process do you put it on?
• In a typical episode, how long until you reach full erection?

Any other questions? Please add them.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

tarheelgwb

Re: What's your drill?

Postby tarheelgwb » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:33 pm

to answer your questions:
What’s your injection frequency? Is it different from your doc’s recommendation?
2-3 times per week. doc said daily was ok.
• Do you ever inject more than once in 24 hours? -
rarely, if i do its 20 hours or more.
• After you’ve injected, how often do you get a show of blood at the injection site? -
2 out of 5. i try to avoid veins....but sometimes....
• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you compress the injection site (as so many docs recommend)? -
30s-45s - unless there is bleeding.
• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you “massage” your penis to circulate the medicine (as so many docs recommend)? -
always massage about a minute or so. base to tip, between my legs some, mostly on the shaft.
• If you use a cock ring, at what point in this process do you put it on? -
dont use
• In a typical episode, how long until you reach full erection? -
at about 7 mins, 85%, 10mins 100%. however this does vary. maybe longer at times.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Should have answered my own questions after I started this thread . . .

• What’s your injection frequency? Is it different from your doc’s recommendation?
Once every day or two — or three to four times a week. My uro said once a day is OK.

Occasionally. Usually on vacation. A bedtime session followed by a morning session, so an interval of 6-8 hours. Never any bad effects.

• After you’ve injected, how often do you get a show of blood at the injection site?
Once every couple of weeks.

• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you compress the injection site (as so many docs recommend)?
Less than a minute — maybe two minutes if there's a showing of blood.

• After you’ve injected, how long, if at all, do you “massage” your penis to circulate the medicine (as so many docs recommend)?
Two to three minutes.

A couple of minutes after injection.

10 minutes.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 am

So here are a few questions:
Three to Four Times a week.

Once in a while. Maybe 10 times a year.

1 out of 15

10 to 30 seconds.. unless I see blood then 1 to 3 minutes.

I massage it by circulating it 2 or 3 times but never actually massage. Just grasp and circulate the blood manually with my hand.

Not used.

3 to 4 minutes

Any other questions? Please add them.[/quote]
Papaverine 20, Phentolamine 1, PGE1 10 (ED due to Venous Leak) San Diego, California

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:28 pm

There's sporadic frequency for me because my signficiant other's interest in sex has declined. I inject as often as 2-3 times a week including erections for solo play with Fleshlight.

I have injected twice in 24 hours -- with 6-8 hours in between. I am comfortable with that for special times or vacations. I've never suffered any ill effects from this.

I have never spotted blood.

30-60 seconds

I massage a little during compression of the injection site, but it isn't really a full massage

Not used.

Fully erect in about 5 minutes
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 pm

1) On ave every 5 days
2) No
3)Only a drop of blood..occasional faint bruise
4)Compress for about 1 min
5)Message on and off for 30 sec
6)Adjustable ring put on right after injecting..left on for duration of sex (30-60min)
7)10-15min to full hard***

***Lasts 5 hrs..no pain. My *research* >>>>

Priapism is defined at 6 hrs+ by drug manufactures. 4 hrs is defined as *prolonged erection*.
Research has shown that there is no permanent damage under 8hrs...and not likely under 12 hrs.
No need to run off to ER at 4 hrs...at least that's my take ;)

Return to “Injections”