Blood in urine after Trimix injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
trimixboy

Blood in urine after Trimix injections

Postby trimixboy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:36 pm

I went in for a routine physical and one of my tests showed a small amount of blood in my urine?
This is not good. Blood in urine is an indicator for bladder cancer and other things.

I wonder if any of you guys have had blood in urine after a trimix injection.
My urine test was 2 days after an trimix injection. I do roll my dick between my hands pretty hard, about as hard as possible to mix the trimix in well.
I could see this irritating the inside of the urethra, and maybe causing some blood in my urine.

I am abstaining from sex fora while and will repeat the test and hope the blood goes away, otherwise they are gonna stick a camera up my dick to look around for bladder cancer.

JimStars

Re: Blood in urine after Trimix injections

Postby JimStars » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:16 pm

tri-boy,

The thing is, we would never notice it ourselves AND yearly physicals (not uro .. just gen practicioners) do not even take urine samples anymore with their battery of tests so very rarely get any urine analysis.

j
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Tri-boy

The prostate is an organ very well endowed with small capillaries and blood vessels and thus bleeds quite easily. Older men with BPH tend to get an occasional minute amount of blood in the urine, especially at the end of the urine stream when the sphincter muscles is tightened. The PGE-1 in Trimix may cause slight irritatation of the prostate. A very occasional spotting of a minute amount of blood in a man over 60 that has confirmed BPH is not really an issue.
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:35 am

I had micro traces of blood at my va exam jan 2020 doctor said drink lots of fluids went back retest no more blood
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Injections”