orgasm

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

orgasm

Postby newbie1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 am

I have been using TriMix over a year now. I have found that more and more often I cannot achieve orgasm no matter how long I keep trying. I have tried reducing the dosage or increasing the dosage and that did not make any difference. I am not on any other medications and no diabetes or any health condition. I have not been masturbating for a long time (over two years). The erection is there with the TriMix but cannot get to the final stage. I have searched the web and there was not any concrete suggestions.
Anyone has any good suggestions how to get to climax?
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

tarheelgwb

Re: orgasm

Postby tarheelgwb » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:16 am

i would suspect psychological cause. dont assume that your chemical erection doesnt require your mind to still activate the orgasm mechanism.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:31 pm

You don't need an erection to have an orgasm, which is something I didn't discover until I had my prostate removed.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Anyone having orgasm difficulty should try what I did a while ago... based on a suggestion on this site, I tried reducing the amount of medication. I use Edex and cut back from 16-18 units to 10. I had some concern that it might cause weaker erections but it didn't, not at all. it just felt more "natural" right from the first time....more natural becoming erect and then stronger all-over sensations. The "path to orgasm" seemed to be back again, with no need for extreme penetration or hard fast stroking when masturbating. I say this now that I have gone 10 to 12 times with no problem reaching orgasm. And i still have that "in control" feeling injections gave me from the start.
Yesterday I reached a new height during intercourse. After about 45 minutes of slow, gentle, loving sex and 2 orgasms for my wife, I experienced the longest lasting orgasm I can recall. it was more like an on-going ejaculation that just went on and on. and on! can'r wait for next time. too bad we injectors are limited to 3 a week! So please, try reducing your dose. Too much left my penis feeling hard but sort of "numb". good luck to all. Hope to hear how this worked for you.

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Inability to have an orgasm is called anorgasmia, and there are many conditions that can cause it. The most common is certain medications, especially antidepressants. Another less common cause is a high prolactin level.

Prolactin is a hormone that soars after orgasm and typically is responsible for what is known as the refractory period where a man cannot get another erection or have another orgasm. However, if it is too high it will prevent a normal orgasm. Check any meds you're on first. They are most likely the cause of the problem.

Big
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Newbie: just curious since your problem cumming sounded exactly like mine before I tried reducing Edex in injection by a lot. Did you try that? and if so did it help? It did wonders for me. My uro thought it was mainly psychological since I had no erection problems, getting a sound one just about every time I injected. But the reduced dose proved her wrong. do try it!

newbie1

Postby newbie1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Bigeyes---I am not taking any medications at all except TriMix. My uro told me my blood tests were all normal (he did not tell me the individual tests). I do not have any other medical health conditions.

Surfguy--I tried reducing the dosage by 10% (from 20 units to 18 units). It did not make any difference to the orgasm. But the duration of erection reduced from an hour and a half to about an hour. So I do not know if I reduce the dosage further, my erection may not last long enough to do the job

Thanks for your help.
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Newbie1

Unless you gave your doc some specific info, he/she would be unlikely to test either prolactin or SHBG levels. Standard blood tests: i.e. a CBC do NOT include these. Secondly, a hormone imbalance can sometimes cause anorgasmia. Most docs only measure Total testosterone and do not measure free testosterone or any other hormones. A low free-T level or a high estrogen level can cause problems and it is quite common for an older guy to incur such imbalances. I would be happy to review your blood work if you get copies.

FYI, Anorgasmia is a tough issue to resolve and most docs walk away from it because it eats up too much of their time and they don't really have any tools/meds to fight it. Contrary to popular belief, it is pretty common. If you dig deep enough you might get lucky and find a solution. I would suggest a salivary hormone test panel plus blood tests for both SHBG and prolactin. If you want me to go further with you on this or review your prior blood work, send me a private message and I'll give you my email address.

BigEyes
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

newbie1

Postby newbie1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Bigeyes:
I don't have copies of blood works. They don't usually give copies to me.
I will be seeing uro in late Sept. I will ask for those blood tests and ask for a copy.
I will let you know after the visit.
Thanks

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:18 pm

Here is a couple of tricks that will help you have an orgasm faster. When you going your wife, have her touch and rub the area between your balls and anus. Also have her gently touch the anus. this will help trigger a fast orgasm for you. Some gentle massage of the balls also helps.

Also try to prolong your wife orasms. That will keep her from drying out and also enhance hem when she finally cums.

Return to “Injections”