Muse

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
padreest

Re: Muse

Postby padreest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

You might want to try a canadian source. I can't order androgel from canda so may muse might be restricted.

Ruffstuff12011

Re: Muse

Postby Ruffstuff12011 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Gentlemen,

:cry: From a former dissatisfied user of Muse, the application is very simple you take a piss or leak 1st then you insert the catheter into your urethra, the head opening in your penis, then use squeeze the end of the tube to insert the medicine and then take your penis, dick and massage it to distribute the medicine in you, your urethra has to be moist with urine for it to work properly, once you do this, stand up and walk around, do not sit down as you want the medicine to start opening your blood vessels to draw the blood into you to get erect. If you should feel a burning sensation inside of your penis, then the medicine is working as it's supposed to and you should be able to get an erection, also your mind has to be aroused too fellas, it's not like Trimix injections. I can only hope that it works for you, it didn't for me= maybe because my diabetes was outta control. And it isn't cheap, ask you Euro if he has some samples to spare, I'm quite sure he does! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :P

Return to “Injections”