Super Trimix NEW

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
alibaba

Re: Super Trimix NEW

Postby alibaba » Tue May 03, 2016 1:36 am

I agree that would have been too much. Glad you reduced the dose. No need to make another issue out of an issue. Have fun! :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

SailingHome

Postby SailingHome » Fri May 13, 2016 12:42 am

This isn't new. It is a copy branding of the German pharma company that is a not-for-profit research company for male health. Their aim is quality of life for men, not profits, so make the formulas and all research findings public domain, then sell and dare anyone to beat their quality and price.

The numbers listed in the posts above are per ml and, in order, PGE1, Papaverine, and Phentolamine.

MaleHealth+strongmix@tutanota.com if you want to get this for $60 for 10ml, $128 for 25ml. Being not-for-profit, they sell for 10% above production cost and guarantees are backed by the shippers, a network of 247 hospitals worldwide who compound it fresh and ship.

It's strong! Be careful! Also sold near same price as a non-refrigerated concentrate with 10yr guarantee. Load product in to syringe, load water from the tiny provided ampules, and inject. Basically, Trimix for Travel, but these guys invented it.

-J

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 pm

NeedleD wrote:Injected .8 units of Rocket fuel. Rigid 1.5 hours. Ache reduced by 60%, dissipates quickly within 2 hours after injection. My Uro was right on 120/30/2 would work although he said inject .20 first time! Don't think so...that would've hurt!

Wow! That is a pretty strong mix. But 0.8 units is an awful small amount. Ya got me confused. Was the doc talking .20 meaning .20 ml or ?.

Anyway, everything I have read everywhere says the ache is due to the high PGE-1 level, however, I found the ache to increase (especially after 20-30 min) when the phentolamine was increased. I went from 10, 30, 0.5 to 10, 30, 2.0 in steps of 0.5 phento. while lowering the PGE-1 down to as low as 5mcg. The result seems to be more ache with the higher phento and lower PGE - which directly contradicts all the published info. I recently switched to 20, 30, 2.0 and that works better at roughly the same dosage (.20 ml) with significantly less after-ache. Bottom line is that I have doubled the amount of PGE injected without changing the amount of pheno and have more consistent results with considerably less pain.

Afterthought - I'm moving up to 40 PGE, 30 Papa, 2 Phento shortly, titrating from .10 to .20 ml. to see what the pleasure vs ache relationship is. -- all comments accepted happily!!

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am

I have minimal ache issues at 120. Yes that's .20 ml. I have found going up/down in .5ml I can increase/decrease the erection time and vice versa.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:21 am

Needle

Did you mean going up and down in .05 amounts.

I am new to this so if this is off the wall, consider the source.

Thanks

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Yep.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 am

Just a word regarding PGE-1 (aka Edex): It doesn't cause aches for everyone who uses it, nor would I describe it as "nasty". I've been using it for over 2 years with no aches or other ill effects. It is totally reliable, erection-wise and extremely economical for those who tolerate it well. And the amount needed to help create a very firm, long-lasting erection is very small. One word of caution is to not use more than you need. At higher doses I found that I was having difficulty reaching orgasms plus often needed Sudafed to avoid the dreaded "erection lasting over 4 hours". I cut the dose back by almost half and both issues went away.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 pm

SURFGUY

How old are you and how much PGE1 are you using. How many units.

In my urologists office, he shot me with 5 units of PGE1 and the shot was slightly painful and the erection was painful for two hours.

I talked to the compounding pharmacist who is a younger guy and he told me that I needed less than five units if my dick was painful.

I have not tried to inject myself, but I surely wont be shooting 5 units into my dick. I am going to start out with two units I believe. I dont see how with this kind of pain in my dick at 5 units, I could enjoy the wonders of sex.

Anybody got any advice for me.

Thanks

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Just to let you know,

When dealing with plain PGE-1 in a shot, you can dispense with talking about Units mls or mcg/ml and just more accurately talk about how much DELIVERED PGE-1 you have in the whole shot in micrograms.

Yes it is often 20mcg/ml strength .. but if you just say how many micrograms are in your shot that is all you need to know. This is always done with plain PGE-1 because there's only one ingredient and is easy to figure the mcg amount.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

mantaman

Postby mantaman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:13 am

The email link provided by Sailing home doesn't work for me, is it genuine? Has anyone else contacted this pharma company through this email? I'm still trying to obtain a regular supply of Trimix over here in the UK, so if anyone has a contact for it I'd appreciate it.

Return to “Injections”