Using Diluted MUSE as a daily Penile Rehab Method

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
JimStars

Using Diluted MUSE as a daily Penile Rehab Method

Postby JimStars » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 pm

MUSE -- The substance people love to hate?
And what's to like about it? Nothing. -- Aches, burning, unreliable, expensive.

So what can you do with all those boxes of MUSE you swore you would never use again even if your penis depended on it or it would fall off??
Try this idea in between your injectable shot days to help give you some beneficial rehab erections.
They might not be quite good enough for actual pentration (but some might) but will give you many hours a night of increased blood flow and a sturdy handhold for you or your partner.

Here are the things you will need:
A box of 6 MUSE/applicators 1000mcg dose.
1 30mg bottle of Bacteriastatic Water.
1 syringe of any kind 1 ml capacity
(no you won't be sticking your member with it so just re-use the last one you used for injections)
1 Trimix-gel applicator syringe (looks like a little plastic penis with a plunger and tiny mushroom head on end).
I will add an image when I get a chance.

Instructions:

1) Use an Xacto Knife to cut a big X in the rubber membrane of the 30mg bottle of water so you can push the
MUSE injector into the bottle and inject each pellet
(make sure the pellet falls in -- sometimes sticks to end of applicator even after button is pushed to eject it)

2) That would be 6 x 1000 mcg / 30 ml = 200 mcg/ml -- a fairly weak strength for MUSE and diluted in 1 ml of liquid.

3) When all the pellets are dissolved you are ready to go (keep refrigerated at all times).

4) Use the needle Syringe to extract 1 ml (100 units) and transfer it into the Trimix-Gel applicator.

5) Use the applicator to sploosh the liquid into urethra and hold it shut for 5-10 minutes
while doing some massage to get it to absorb. If any leaks out apply it to outside of penis -- hey waste not!

6) Depending on your individual response you might get a good boner or only some -- while standing.

7) When you lay down to go to bed however it can kick in quite a bit more -- and when combined with partner stimulation or REM Sleep/nocturnals conditions (or all three!) can get you all the way hard.

8) You now have something substantial for your partner to hold onto almost all night long.

9) And, this is nice, if by morning you are hankering for the real thing you can still do your whatever you use for normal erection production.

10) Repeat 4-9 as often as you like.

I've gone thru a 30 ml bottle in the last month or so. Working like a charm -- almost like old (young times).

And even tho you are not truly multiplying 6 MUSE sessions into 30 full sessions -- they are still fun and useful
for those off days.

J
Last edited by JimStars on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

JimStars

Re: Using Diluted MUSE as a daily Penile Rehab Method

Postby JimStars » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:10 am

An update with some added observations on this method.

1) There's no initial feeling of burning or anything when splooshing the liquid in -- which you would get with the pellet. So, this might be a better way to go even if you wanted higher dose concentrates for actual use i think.

2) Later at night, with REM/nocturnals conditions occurring, I do get periodic nocturnals over 3 or 4 hours timeframe. So the rehabbing/blood flow does kick in nicely. Cannot say that it is helping on unaided nocturnals on any off nights not using it. (But I don't really have any off nights any more -- using this Liquid Nails method just about every night).

Will see how nocturnals change over the next months.

J
Last edited by JimStars on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

john100

Postby john100 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

For John, for some reason it will not allow me to reply to your topic so i have to post it as a new topic.

Can you please give more instructions on the first and second step. What do you dissolve the must in? Dissinfectant water in
a bottle? How long does the 6 muse dissovled in the bottle last for?

Where can i get the materials? I already have the muse.

Thank you.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey John,

Thanks for your interest.

1) google "Bacteriastatic Water 30ml" for a Medical Supply place -- around $3 per bottle.
Also the last bottle I made I used a tiny dab of Astroglide on the membrane so the MUSE applicator can slide in a little easier.

2) Here is where you simply insert each MUSE applicator into the membrane that you X-d and push the button and shake the bottle around to make sure the pellet lets loose. It takes about only a little while for them to dissolve.

Lately I have been using 200 units -- which is two of the trimix-gel injectors worth. Obviously you can use any kind of safe injector -- say, a Turkey Baster ... to get the solution down the urethra.

Used it tonite and am doing good .. good blood flow (warmth) and oscillating between 90% hard and say 70%.
Laying down in bed and some stim keeps it cycling for hours.

Have fun with it ....

J

john100

Postby john100 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

Quick question about the muse since u have used it. I seem to have trouble putting it in(the regular muse) into my penis. Do I insert it where my urine comes out from ? Or? Their are no real pictures on how to do this, only illustrations..I am worried I will insert the muse incorrectly.

john100

Postby john100 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 am

Just to get this straight. You put all 6 muses in the Bacteriostatic Water 30 ml bottle? Then shake it?

Then you extract 100 ml out of the bottle and put it in the urethra?

Do you store it in a fridge? How many uses is it good for(the bottle and the 6 muses you put in it)

Thanks!!

john100

Postby john100 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

Also,
what other ways have you extracted the liquid. I think you have to use a syringe to get the 100ml otherwise you may be overusing right?

What are some alternatives to Trimix-Gel applicator, to splurge and measure how much im putting in, should I be worried of splurging too much in their?

Thank you!

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm

John,

You sure are bound and determined with MUSE ...

FIrst off, yes if you are inserting the pellet in your urethra ... down the hole it goes .. but don't push the damned injector button until it is all the way in to the hilt of the injector. Might sting and burn a little at that point. ( PEE first and then use the injector -- so some moisture is present). See elsewhere where I advised using a bit of astroglide on the applicator to ease it in without sticking.

On the liquid MUSE side -- yes in go all six MUSE pellets into the bottle -- 30 ml of liquid with 6000mcg total of PGE-1 -- 200mcg/ml strength.

You realize that the liquid will be around 200mcg PGE-1 per ml. That is pretty weak for producing a full blown hard erection -- but is ok for some gentle rehabbing, go-to-bed-with-a-chubby-every-night-habbing.

ONE mil is the 100 UNITs on a insulin syring. Don't go confusing a ml and a Unit please. Your bottle will only have 30 ml liquid. So you might get 30 splooshes out of it at 1ml ( 200 mcg level). Or 15 splooshes if you double up to 200 units of liquid (2 ml) (400 mcg PGE-1).

I don't know about an alternative to the Tri-Gel Applicator - an eyedropper maybe? A garden syring?? It does not have to be absolutely sterile since this is not intercavenosal injection.

Yes it must be kept refrigerated. Seems not to lose any efficacy over a month's time.

good luck.

J

Paul-Mod

Postby Paul-Mod » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 am

Guys,
it is not recommended that you do any experimenting with injections. I know you are big boys and can make your own decisions, but it is risky. We also don't want someone getting into trouble and blaming FT for it! So, call your doctor for all your medical needs.'
Thanks

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Paul-Mod wrote:Guys, it is not recommended that you do any experimenting with injections.

Paul, this thread is about splooshes -- urethral -- not needle injections. So this is very benign and safe, almost the same as using the MUSE applicator itself (and even less painful). However I will expunge any mentions of the other trimix-gel mixture method -- you are right -- no one should try that on their own.

J

Return to “Injections”