When Trimix, Caverject doses becomes dangerous

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
fredgermanholes

When Trimix, Caverject doses becomes dangerous

Postby fredgermanholes » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I just want to hear, based on experienced of other guys. What is the limits doses for injections. Not just what the papers said.

Just tell us.

Cajun Jeff

Re: When Trimix, Caverject doses becomes dangerous

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I use Carerject and the Dr. started me off on .25 units in the office. This is 20 strength. The new vial is 40 strength and he told me to cut the dose in half. Works every time. I was taken back at the coset. My insurance does not cover rec. Drugs. $1600

Good luck
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

jackpTenn

Re: When Trimix, Caverject doses becomes dangerous

Postby jackpTenn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Fred

When I tried Caverject the maximum dose was 20mcg. Edex was 40mcg. As for trimix the strongest dose from the compounding pharmacy I went up to a full 10 units (full syringe).

For me it was little to no help. That is when I started on my journey to get an implant. The first implant surgery resulted in a punctured urethra from corporal fibrosis. Corporal fibrosis was caused by trying injections.

If you try injections check regularly for corporal fibrosis and if a curve appears in your penis, peyronies, stop.

Jackp
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Return to “Injections”