first injection 6/11/2011

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
dirtfrmr

first injection 6/11/2011

Postby dirtfrmr » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 am

hello, thanks to all the fellows for the information i gained here. first time with trimix, injection went smooth, just a small pinch. success was achieved and the encounter was delightful. it lasted about an hour or so. followed the doctor recommendation of .5 ml or half a tube of the cylinder. Consider going more glad i didn't. a small amount of aching a the tip for about 20 minutes after. the better half , thank the lord we found each other at this time. Some urine leakage. Otherwise no side effects that i can tell at this point. the pharmacy and support groups where a great help'

thanks again
dirtfrmr aka a golfer who is always in the dirt rather than the grass

antelope

Re: first injection 6/11/2011

Postby antelope » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 am

Great news! Thanks for letting us know.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Glad to hear you've joined those of us who inject. i've been using trimix for almost 3 years now and love it. My wife doesn't like sex any longer, so i just use it for therapy and a something to hold on to when I wank. Your aching could be due to the mixture. There are many ways they can mix it, so if it continues, have your uro give you a different combination. More of this, less of that. I have no complaints about injections...just be careful not to hit a vein. I'm on aspirin therapy, so if I do, it bleeds pretty good. Don't know if they told you or not, but when you are ready to inject, you should take your penis and pull it stretched out to one side or the other. Makes the veins more visible and easier to avoid. Also alternate sides each time. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here or a PM to me. Enjoy!
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

dirtfrmr

Postby dirtfrmr » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 am

thanks barfinkel intersting note in the strecthing will try it soon, thanks again

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am

Dirt, Congrats on the move to drug induced sex. :) There are a couple of reasons that could be causing the ache. One not having an erection in a long time and the other is one of the drugs in the trimix. alprostidal. some guys can not tolerate that drug well. I get just a bit of an ache but not bad. If you find it too painful you can ask your Uro to change the script. Some guys move to bimix with does not have the alprostidal in it at all.

Congrats again

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Injections”