bruises after injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rbrown

bruises after injection

Postby rbrown » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Today I injected my penis. 5 minutes later I got a huge lump across the upper side below the injection spot. Now, after hours, the right side of my penis is all black and blue. What happened? Anyone else have this happen?
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

tomas1

Re: bruises after injection

Postby tomas1 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Sounds like you hit a vein and possibly missed hitting the cavernosa (I think that's what it's called)
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Same thing happened to me. Took nearly a week for my penis to return to normal. Nothing to worry about. As tomas said, chances are you hit a vein.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 am

update from first post--today my entire penis is black and blue, more on the right side where I injected. Must have hit a vein, but I did not see one when I injected. Kind of frightening!
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Tell us more about how you injected. We may be able to give you some ideas.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:00 pm

I used the auto-injector. I carefully found a spot that had no veins showing and injected. Then BOOM! Huge lump, later all black and blue. It is slowly improving, but still very blue. I won't inject again until blue is gone.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

rb,

One telling result would be: Did the injection give you an erection or not?

If no erection then: You hit a vein AND you did not penetrate the cavernosum sheath.

If erection then: You hit a vein .. but got thru the sheath.

And sometimes you can end up injecting INTO the sheath (needle is in but not thru it) .. giving a little hard bulge at the spot. Other times it could glance off the sheath and just go between outer skin and sheath giving a soft bubble that kind of irritates/burns a little for a while. In neither of those cases would an erection result.

That is one drawback with a autoinjector I suppose. You do not get a chance to confirm by feel and visuals that you are made it into the cavernosum. I have maybe hit a vein once in a thousand shots.. but I keep the shots all to the same general half inch diameter area on each side ..

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:19 am

I did get an erection, a good one, after the lump injection which turned blue...guess I hit a vein, although I was VERY careful not to inject where I saw a vein! Are their veins underneath the skin that you cannot see?

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Last two injections much better--no bruises, great erections. Practice makes perfect...or clse

Return to “Injections”