Most frequent weekly injections?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

Most frequent weekly injections?

Postby newbie1 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:20 pm

What is your most number of weekly injections on average most of the time (excluding occasional special events that happen once in a while; and excluding what is common said by doctors or websites)? Rather your actual number per week (more than half of the year).
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

Cigar56

Re: Most frequent weekly injections?

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:48 am

Some weeks I don't inject at all, so it's hard to provide an answer. When I am injecting it's never more than once or twice a week. But on vacations and special occasions I may inject every day for several days or even a week.

I doubt there is a hard and fast answer to this question. Since you started the topic, how about you? How often do you inject?

newbie1

Postby newbie1 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:02 am

I inject most of the time 3 times a week. A few weeks I have done 4 times. I have not had any problem so far. I raised this question because I asked my Uro 3 days ago about scarring, curvature and Peyronne's and he said don't worry about it. It is extremely rare. Just inject and enjoy. And from what I read, the drugs are metabolized in about 3 or 4 hours at the most. And people who get needle punctures for blood tests, e.g. for heart or kidney diseases, get several punctures a day and they very very rarely get scarring where the needles go in.
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 am

Newbie1, your uro gave you good advice. It's important not to overthink this stuff. For me, I know I am perfectly willing to accept the risks, such as possible scarring, to have the kind of erections I am having now. That doesn't mean any of us should use the medicine recklessly. But your doc is right, you should be fine if you're only injecting 3 or 4 times a week with the occasional vacation binge.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

vernus

Postby vernus » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:29 am

Usually 3 times a week for much of the year but on vacation I've applied 5 times in a week and I had a lot of pain in the penis.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 am

Four times a week, typically. My uro says once a day OK. On a recent vacation did six times in one week, including one rule-bending occasion of bedtime followed by a top-of-the morning injection. All good.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 pm

I've done 4 times in one week (only once) but I have injected 3 days in a row with no problems although I am pretty good about varying injection sites. I've even gone so far down the shaft that the needle is actually going through some of my scrotal skin to hit the cavernous, those have actually provided some of the best erections!!
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Return to “Injections”