Quad-mix strength info needed

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
RockyinNM

Quad-mix strength info needed

Postby RockyinNM » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:47 pm

It seems my new Trimix script (Papaverine/Phentolamine/ Alprostadil 30mg/2mg/40mcg/ml) is doing little-tried a test hit without mama for effect--20 units=20 min chubby??--of course I will increase dosage--
Was doing 100 units of this mix (Papaverine/Phentolamine/ Alprostadil 30mg/1mg/20mcg/ml)

What are some of the strongest Trimix that U all know??

What are some of the strongest Quad-mix formulas that U know---as I may have to try it next time?

Rocky

72 yr old
on stations--I know
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

6gauge

Re: Quad-mix strength info needed

Postby 6gauge » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I originally started with Quad-Mix from one of those over priced menss clinics, for the last couple of months I've been using Tri-Mix from my urologist, here are the two formulas for comparison:

QUAD MIX
Papav 9
Phent 1
Alp 10
Atro 0.1

TRI MIX
Papav 12
Phent 1
Alp 10

The Atropine is the missing ingredient which my Uro tells me is so minimum that is shouldn't make a difference. What I have observed between the two is with the Quad my erections lasted a minimum of 2 hours and after about 30 minutes I would have an "aching" sensation in my penis nothing bad or painful it was actually pleasurable in its own way just like the pervibale 18 year old horny as hell with an aching erection. With the Tri my erections last 2 hours maximum and no aching. Erection quality is about the same depending on the day somewhere between a 7 to 9 in firmness.

Hope this can give you some direction.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 am

My Trimix is

Papaverine 30
Phentolamine 1
Prostaglandin 10

I noticed the last is not the same name.
This is what I found:
Alprostadil is a prostaglandin (PGE-1). It works by relaxing certain muscles in the penis and widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the penis and helps to cause an erection. When the effect of the alprostadil wears off, blood flow returns to normal and the erection disappears.

The lowest effective dose of prostaglandin E1 as treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Chen J1, Godschalk M, Katz PG, Mulligan T.
Author information
Abstract
The recommended dose of prostaglandin E1 as treatment for erectile dysfunction has been reported to be 10 to 40 micrograms. However, adverse effects probably increase with increasing doses. We conducted a prospective, single-blind, dose-escalating study of prostaglandin E1 on 20 men with erectile dysfunction of various etiologies. The response to prostaglandin E1 was assessed by penile palpation and RigiScan rigidity monitoring. A total of 17 patients completed the study: 1 achieved rigidity with 1 microgram., 2 with 2 micrograms. and 4 with 3 micrograms. prostaglandin E1, while more than 70% achieved rigidity with 5 micrograms. or less and more than 80% had a full erection with 20 micrograms. Of 138 injections there were 2 episodes of pain after injection. We conclude that the often recommended starting dose of 20 micrograms. is too high. A more appropriate starting dose is 2.5 micrograms. with increments of 2.5 micrograms. until the lowest effective dose is achieved. This approach may lessen the major impediments to prostaglandin E1 use, that is burning and pain.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:47 pm

@ octigo,

Thanks for your research that is very interesting to know.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:31 pm

And it goes without saying ... but we say it ... that when PGE-1 is being used by itself the amount is often simply given as the number of micrograms DELIVERED .. regardless of the mcg/ml. Of course the patient does have to know the mcg/ml of the solution he has to get it right ballpark for the amount of solution to use.

Then when you get to Trimix you are always talking mcg/ml (20mcg/ml typical). But if you wanted an idea of the amount of PGE-1 delivered in the shot, you have to multiply your mils of solution times the mcg/ml strength.

Something like .20ml x 20mcg/ml = 4mcg delivered. Not very much, but you have Pap and Phent helping too of course.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:51 pm

ocitgo wrote:My Trimix is

Papaverine 30
Phentolamine 1
Prostaglandin 10

I noticed the last is not the same name.
This is what I found:
Alprostadil is a prostaglandin (PGE-1). It works by relaxing certain muscles in the penis and widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the penis and helps to cause an erection. When the effect of the alprostadil wears off, blood flow returns to normal and the erection disappears.

The lowest effective dose of prostaglandin E1 as treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Chen J1, Godschalk M, Katz PG, Mulligan T.
Author information
Abstract
The recommended dose of prostaglandin E1 as treatment for erectile dysfunction has been reported to be 10 to 40 micrograms. However, adverse effects probably increase with increasing doses. We conducted a prospective, single-blind, dose-escalating study of prostaglandin E1 on 20 men with erectile dysfunction of various etiologies. The response to prostaglandin E1 was assessed by penile palpation and RigiScan rigidity monitoring. A total of 17 patients completed the study: 1 achieved rigidity with 1 microgram., 2 with 2 micrograms. and 4 with 3 micrograms. prostaglandin E1, while more than 70% achieved rigidity with 5 micrograms. or less and more than 80% had a full erection with 20 micrograms. Of 138 injections there were 2 episodes of pain after injection. We conclude that the often recommended starting dose of 20 micrograms. is too high. A more appropriate starting dose is 2.5 micrograms. with increments of 2.5 micrograms. until the lowest effective dose is achieved. This approach may lessen the major impediments to prostaglandin E1 use, that is burning and pain.

"A total of 17 patients completed the study:

1 achieved rigidity with 1 microgram.,
2 with 2 micrograms. and
4 with 3 micrograms. prostaglandin E1,
70% achieved rigidity with 5 micrograms. or less and
+80% had a full erection with 20 micrograms"

My dose of Prostaglandin is 10MCG/ML with less than full erections.
From the above review I believe I need 20MCG/ML or more with Trimix or go to Quadmix.
What do you think?
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Return to “Injections”