Film on injecting

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
6gauge

Re: Film on injecting

Postby 6gauge » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:23 pm

@ocitgo, In my little bit of research it seems the difference between Tri and Quad is only a dollar or two. Seems the cost of the drug is nothing compared to the labor to produce it.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:47 am

Fantastic video, 6gauge. I have been delighted with my erections on Trimix, although I am still learning and seeking the ideal dosage. Your experience provides a great benchmark.

I have never gotten to the point where my penis is pointing upward after injecting. It increases in size tremendously compared to being flaccid, and I'm delighted with the thickness. But it still points somewhat to the floor, and then gets firmer still during stimulation or penetration. Then it sticks straight out from my body.

Overall my erections are in the 6-7-8 range, I'd say. I asked my doctor for a stronger dosage and I will be trying that soon. You're obviously achieving a 10 erection. I'm hoping to get to 9-10 one day.

If I may ask, do you stay firm after ejaculating? Or does it go down and come back with stimulation later?

Thanks for the helpful video.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Cigar56 wrote: Overall my erections are in the 6-7-8 range, I'd say. I asked my doctor for a stronger dosage and I will be trying that soon. You're obviously achieving a 10 erection. I'm hoping to get to 9-10 one day.

If I may ask, do you stay firm after ejaculating? Or does it go down and come back with stimulation later?

@Cigar56,
My erections last, depending on the amount injected between 1-1/2 to 2 hour regardless of how many times I ejaculate which is usually only once unless its a really HORNY night then twice. But since I've gone to injections and the wife has realized I'm not going to go soft any minute our "play Sessions" last about an 1-1/2 hours. However that can be a bitch when you only want a quick one! In a way I've reawakened the dragon....

Honestly I only get 9-10 erections about once a month I think a lot depends on the day, back pain level and excitement of the moment. My usual erections range between a 7 or 8 honestly unless I inject an extra 10 units for that "special night"..
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 pm

@6gauge,

Thanks for the candid response. I'm looking forward to trying my new, stronger batch of Trimix soon. I'm similar to you in that I really only need one pop. However, I'm looking forward to being able to maintain erectness for another 20-30 minutes for additional "maintenance work," even if I don't climax a second time, which would be fine with me.

Right now, on my rather moderate Trimix dose I am firm enough at a 6-7-8, but lose it after a first pop, and it is all over for the night. We'll see what happens with this next shipment.

I appreciate your help.

Cigar
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”