Newbie here

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
bigredtruck

Newbie here

Postby bigredtruck » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Just recently started trimix. Had an initial sample from the Dr that was effective for about 1/2 hour...not as hard as I would like.
So he prescribed a stronger dose and sent the script to the local compounding pharmacy. I got another sample to take home and try....
Well that weekend I jacked up my back and was relatively im-mobile. So while everyone was away on Sunday I figured it would be good to see what we got since I had also picked up the new script. Now I was on some hefty pain meds and muscle relaxers....and still had a 3 hour woody. It got to be a little painful towards the end as if it was too full. Fast forward several days had a willing friend to help me dose it down some more (prescribed was .20ml) so I backed down to .15ml.
Got semi hard and injected....I'll be danged if it wasn't rock hard for 4 hours...About 3.5 hours into it I took pseudophede, by the time I got home (no one was there ) so I could ice it some. I backed it done to .08ml for a good workable hard on for 90 minutes...

My script is 30mg/4mg/40mcg (trimix #9).

So far a partial hardon hs allowed me to hit the spot on either side everytime.

Anyway, my lurking here has taught me a lot and allowed my to work to this point with my doctor.
trimix 30mg pap-4mg Phe-40mcg PGE1

tomas1

Re: Newbie here

Postby tomas1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm glad you could handle things yourself and not go to the ER.
Seems like you're getting the hang of it. No pun.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Re: Newbie here

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Nice work, Big Red. You have made a lot of progress in an incredibly short time. Please keep us posted.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”