injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
antelope

Re: injections

Postby antelope » Mon May 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Steve and Jeff,

Notice I did not say that the ONLY time I flew solo was after an injection in the middle of the week. Just sayin'.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:05 am

Understand. Believe me, I wish I didn't have to go solo, but that's the hand I've been dealt (no pun intended)

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 am

Got you Greg...You mean you fly solo without the injection. :evil:

Gotta love it.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 am

Good one, Steve. Trust me, you are not alone. Why most men are horndogs and most women are not is an eternal mysery.
You got it, Jeff: with or without, but only on days ending in y.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Tue May 24, 2011 10:10 am

You guys are raising some valid issues of the vast differences in the male and female gender.

As we men age, we do not lose our desire for sexual release and intimacy. Why we generally cannot make our wives understand that is beyond me too.

So tell me. Maybe this has been discussed here before. I want to know this for future reference.

How do you guys get off flaccid? What is your methodolgy? techniques? Do we need to start a new thread on this.

Thanks guys for your tremendous transparency. I do appreciate what I read and profit from here on E D. Again, has this been discussed previously or do we need to do a new thread addressing this factor only?

hockey

Postby hockey » Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 am

Thinktank:
When someone (anyone) figures out the female brain they will become filthy rich. :D :mrgreen:
Just when you think you understand them they change the rules. It is after all their ballgame (pun intended) so to speak. We either love them or hate them. My DW has her problems also and I am sure she would say I am one of them. I have learned that sometimes it is better to say nothing than to start another revolution. Most men have learned the art of smiling and saying "yes dear"! It is just some of us are better at it than others. I love my wife and would do anything I can for her. I can say she is would say the very same thing. But when it comes to sex the rules change completely. The true art is learning the rule book. After 36 years I think I have got past the inside cover and I'm working on the the introduction. :lol:

Mean while life goes on one day, one problem (my ED) at a time. I'll solving mine & she will be the next one.

Keep that smile on your face it drives them crazy!
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 am

guys,
This thread has taken a really interesting turn. This masturbation discussion is one that really deserves its own thread in the sexuality forum. I have asked guys for some time how they have managed self pleasure with a flaccid member. In many penile rehab programs, we instruct men to masturbate at least 4 times a week. Lots of guys have trouble with this and feel dumb for having a hard time figuring out something that feels good. Eventually, we will even have a page on this.
If anyone else has specific ideas and techniques, it will really help others. Greg, great advice and technique.
Do you guys mind if I move these last few posts to a new topic?
paul

Return to “Injections”