P Shot??

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
6gauge

P Shot??

Postby 6gauge » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:26 pm

I think it's called a P shot. Has anyone heard of it? When I went to a men's clinic that started me on injections they tried selling me on this, their web site says “injecting the penis with your body’s own Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM), which helps to improve the health and vitality of the penis”… They told me that this could help in decreasing the need fo injections or even not need them at all. I've actually been embarrassed to ask my urologist.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

dg_moore

Re: P Shot??

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Don't know about this particular "mens' clinic" but if they are like most they will try to keep you coming back for lots of expensive treatments. They don't have anything to offer that you can't get for less from any ethical urologist.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 am

dg_moore,

That is the way I feel but at the time I couldn't find a good urologist and the desire to have erections again cost me $900.00 for a 6 month supply.
Live and learn..
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

My Trimix costs less that $100, AND lasts a long time because it inject so litte (only 3 to 5 units)

I HATE those damned "mens clinics".... most if not all of them are rip-offs taking advantage of desperate men.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “Injections”