Need cheaper pharmacy

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
mmartinez

Re: Need cheaper pharmacy

Postby mmartinez » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:38 am

Cigar56 wrote:Hmmm. I live in Florida and have Trimix shipped from Avella Pharmacy in Phoenix, AZ. What problems are you having with Florida laws?

I do not have any issues with Florida laws, Talon pharmacy is trying to comply with the new laws.
I was obtaining my Trimix from them and was happy with the price and quality, however, when I called for my refill last month they informed me that they could not ship to Florida until they get a new permit. I again called 2 weeks ago and still they did not have the permit.
How much are you paying for your Trimix? Do you know if they have super trimix?
Thank you
Mario

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

mmartinez wrote:
Cigar56 wrote:Hmmm. I live in Florida and have Trimix shipped from Avella Pharmacy in Phoenix, AZ. What problems are you having with Florida laws?

I do not have any issues with Florida laws, Talon pharmacy is trying to comply with the new laws.
I was obtaining my Trimix from them and was happy with the price and quality, however, when I called for my refill last month they informed me that they could not ship to Florida until they get a new permit. I again called 2 weeks ago and still they did not have the permit.
How much are you paying for your Trimix? Do you know if they have super trimix?
Thank you
Mario

With some input from RockyinNM...he turned me onto "Talon Compounding Pharmacy" in San Antonio, TX

[b]Their price for any formula of Trimix is $66 for 10ml plus $32 for overnight shipping...that's a total of $98 and is a great price.[/b] For any Quadmix prescription the price is $77 for 10ml plus $32 shipping for a total of $109....this is great pricing !!! and they are very easy to deal with and actually answered my emails

Thanks again RockyinNM for you help with this....many members should benefit !!!

Cheers,

Curt

RockyinNM

Postby RockyinNM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:00 pm

U and all others are welcome--
my only interest in all this is to keep them in business--and for us to get a fair price!
Rocky
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16 pm

I wonder why more pharmacies don't sell the tri-mix in freeze dried form where we just add the saline solution to it?
Maybe it's a liability (cover your ass) thing so we don't make it too strong?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Injections”