Show and Tell

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SanDiegoChris

Show and Tell

Postby SanDiegoChris » Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm

I had a guy from here contact me to ask if he could watch me inject because he was curious and definitely nervous to try it.
I met up with him and let him watch the process and it seemed to really give him new insight..plus being able to talk about it seemed to help.
Well, long story short. Has anyone else been asked to "show and tell"? If not, I wondered if maybe this would be a good topic and other guys might like to participate.
I know in my own case I valued any and all information that was provided to me prior to starting injections.

So, San Diego here... in case anyone is near and would like to know more. :)
Papaverine 20, Phentolamine 1, PGE1 10 (ED due to Venous Leak) San Diego, California

tomas1

Re: Show and Tell

Postby tomas1 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't think I could do it, but good for you.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Wed May 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Tomas1, that is kind of the point. In some ways people view it as taboo, private, or a sensitive topic. If we openly discuss the problem and are willing to share what works with us then it becomes less fearful and hidden for everyone. I have seen where a lot of the guys with implants have a thread where they are willing to do a show and tell. I know for a fact that if and when that becomes my next step I sure would want to see and discuss it with them. I think they would have valuable practical experience.
Papaverine 20, Phentolamine 1, PGE1 10 (ED due to Venous Leak) San Diego, California

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 am

SanDiegoChris wrote:Tomas1, that is kind of the point. In some ways people view it as taboo, private, or a sensitive topic. If we openly discuss the problem and are willing to share what works with us then it becomes less fearful and hidden for everyone. I have seen where a lot of the guys with implants have a thread where they are willing to do a show and tell. I know for a fact that if and when that becomes my next step I sure would want to see and discuss it with them. I think they would have valuable practical experience.

I guess everybody reacts differently to this idea. A couple of guys have asked me to do a video chat to show them the implant, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's private, and you can't tell anything from the visual appearance anyway since the entire apparatus is hidden inside the body. I also prefer to keep my contact information private.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

newbie1

Postby newbie1 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:56 pm

This is not related to your question but I noticed you are using the same formula. Could I ask how many units are you using and if the dosage has changed since you first use it?
Thanks
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Thu May 21, 2015 5:09 pm

@newbie1 you can ask me anything. I'm an open book.

My prescription hasn't changed since I started using it but I do have two formula's.
The only reason I have two is duration more than quality because I obtain the same level of erection (firmness) with either.
The 10 PGE, 1 Phento, 30 Pap will give me 30 to 60 min when I inject 15 or 20 units.
The 20 PGE, 2 Phento, 30 Pap will give me 120 minutes when I inject 15 or 20 units.
As of late 15 units seems to work just fine...and I have been planning on trying 10 units just to see the results.

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Thu May 21, 2015 5:35 pm

dg_moore wrote:
SanDiegoChris wrote:Tomas1, that is kind of the point. In some ways people view it as taboo, private, or a sensitive topic. If we openly discuss the problem and are willing to share what works with us then it becomes less fearful and hidden for everyone. I have seen where a lot of the guys with implants have a thread where they are willing to do a show and tell. I know for a fact that if and when that becomes my next step I sure would want to see and discuss it with them. I think they would have valuable practical experience.

I guess everybody reacts differently to this idea. A couple of guys have asked me to do a video chat to show them the implant, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's private, and you can't tell anything from the visual appearance anyway since the entire apparatus is hidden inside the body. I also prefer to keep my contact information private.

It is definitely allowing someone to know you on a level that most people don't. I recall when I first started to research the topic of ED that I must have looked at 10,000 images and read every article I could locate, but it was hard to fully relate it to myself in my own head. Even the day that I had my first doctor appointment and saw first hand how effective it was after they injected me I became a believer (so to speak). hehehe I remember several months of using it and feeling a bit isolated and I started to look online and found this group at FrankTalk which was a wonderful surprise which gave me "friends" in similar situations. But it wasn't until I was at the doctors office talking to another guy in the waiting area who was being treated for the same thing that I felt a kind of connection to someone; because it really put a face (friendly face) on the topic. Since then he and I plus a few other guys have formed a group and get together once a month for coffee. It's been a nice support network.

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:17 pm

SanDiegoChris, you've indicated you have venous leak. Have you been using a ring when you inject? I have been using Edex (which is only PGE1, of course), and have not been particularly happy with the results, and using a ring doesn't seem to help much. I see my uro on Tuesday and will discuss trimix with him.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Thu May 21, 2015 8:05 pm

cwatt1 wrote:SanDiegoChris, you've indicated you have venous leak. Have you been using a ring when you inject? I have been using Edex (which is only PGE1, of course), and have not been particularly happy with the results, and using a ring doesn't seem to help much. I see my uro on Tuesday and will discuss trimix with him.

So far I haven't found the need to wear one but I'm certain there will come a day that I probably will need to.
From talking to different guys it's clear that TriMix isn't as successful with everyone but in my case I can't imagine how it could be better.

vernus

Postby vernus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:03 pm

SanDiegoChris wrote:I had a guy from here contact me to ask if he could watch me inject because he was curious and definitely nervous to try it.
I met up with him and let him watch the process and it seemed to really give him new insight..plus being able to talk about it seemed to help.
Well, long story short. Has anyone else been asked to "show and tell"? If not, I wondered if maybe this would be a good topic and other guys might like to participate.
I know in my own case I valued any and all information that was provided to me prior to starting injections.

So, San Diego here... in case anyone is near and would like to know more. :)

Talk about eretil dysfunction is a taboo, many men don't like to talk about suffering from this problem I never talk to my friends about it. But a few years ago a good friend confided that had serious erection problems and this discouraged so I told you I did go same problem so I tried a urololista. I spoke to several years I was applying trimix with excellent results and a very good sex life. He was afraid and wanted to know how was this application. I did a video with all the sequence of application and the penis fully erect I showed the video to he got excited and now making use of trimix

Return to “Injections”