Show and Tell

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
6gauge

Re: Show and Tell

Postby 6gauge » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:54 am

If your interested I'd be willing to do one as well using a auto inject.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:20 pm

i would be interested in a vid. i am very new to this and dont get regular results.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 pm

I have not done a show, I have done a tell. A friend had proton radiation for prostate cancer. He is struggling with Ed. I showed him my literature, the syringe and the vial of trimix. He was very squeaqmish about the whole idea. If he had asked me to show him, I would have.
I don't think there is a "right" answer to the question of how open you should be. I have been helped immeasurably by men who were willing to share. Accordingly, I have decided to be willing to engaege in full discussion. A couple of guys became obviously guarded when the details were discussed. Now, I say straight out that it gets pretty graphic pretty quickly. Is the question idle curiosity or really wanting to learn.
An observation on a small sample size is the guys who are willing to share/learn are making lots more progress than the shy ones.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Froggy

Postby Froggy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:57 pm

I tell whoever asks about my journey and injections in particular and have ZERO problems showing someone how I do it; I also URGE men to "get over" the squeamishness about the whole subject of ED, libido, penis injections, talking about penis injections, watching penis injections, etc. We have got to emotionally "grow up" about these subjects and quit letting preconceived notions, worrying about looking at another penis while reviewing or learning about penis injections. It is a body part for pete's sake . . . like a finger or knee or liver.

I had to "grow up" and take the bull by the horns so to speak so I do know a bit about the subject :)

Get it done guys!!!

froggy
Steve in Fort Worth, 61, Trimix and Test injections weekly. Feel better with more energy, alertness, more active, stronger and faster than when I was 50! Bit of a smarta$$ but want to be of help to others in similar situations!! STAY HARD!!

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Froggy.....

Amen and amen

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Ditto for me too, Froggy.
I'm the only guy I know who has ED.
Some claim that they just stopped having sex with their wives as if it were the wife's idea.
Maybe it is?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 pm

6gauge wrote:If your interested I'd be willing to do one as well using a auto inject.

How do you like the auto-inject? I have one but only use it maybe 30% of the time.
Papaverine 20, Phentolamine 1, PGE1 10 (ED due to Venous Leak) San Diego, California

SanDiegoChris

Postby SanDiegoChris » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Froggy wrote:I tell whoever asks about my journey and injections in particular and have ZERO problems showing someone how I do it; I also URGE men to "get over" the squeamishness about the whole subject of ED, libido, penis injections, talking about penis injections, watching penis injections, etc. We have got to emotionally "grow up" about these subjects and quit letting preconceived notions, worrying about looking at another penis while reviewing or learning about penis injections. It is a body part for pete's sake . . . like a finger or knee or liver.

I had to "grow up" and take the bull by the horns so to speak so I do know a bit about the subject :)

Get it done guys!!!

froggy

Froggy,

I fully agree...nice post.
Papaverine 20, Phentolamine 1, PGE1 10 (ED due to Venous Leak) San Diego, California

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Froggy,

Well Said!! :D :D :D
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Willing to show and tell

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:03 pm

SanDiegoChris,

I absolutely love it!! When I went to get my "test injection" at one of those overpriced clinics the Dr. assured me I wouldn't feel anything but a flick of the finger feeling when he pushed the button, he was dead on. I use it about 98% of the time now. They set me up with the Quad-Mix, syringes, and an Auto Ject II. The syringes they gave me were 28 gauge which I used the first several time. I have a diabetic dog, her syringes are 31 gauge which got me thinking so I bought a box of 31 gauge to fit the auto ject and gave them a try, even better than the 28g.

It’s kind of funny even though I know it’s not going to hurt I still get very nervous so the auto ject helps a ton even though I might be shaking I can still hit the exact spot I’m aiming for. When I’m not shaking I’ve done a few injections by hand, I can defiantly feel the pinch from the needle as well as the feeling when it’s sliding in, not painful but much more noticeable. When I get around to making that vide It will be with the auto ject.

If you have any question feel free to message me to be sure I see the message I cant figure out how to get notification on new post even though I subscribed to them.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Willing to show and tell

Return to “Injections”