is it okay to ALWAYS use Sudafed to reverse Trimix?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
kilsong

is it okay to ALWAYS use Sudafed to reverse Trimix?

Postby kilsong » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:58 pm

I use 0.05 or just a little more about twice a week...on back to back days. {on the weekends when I know I'm going to have sex}
I know it's a small dose--but luckily for me it works.
Erections last 4 hours OR MORE.
Sometimes my penis just wont go down.
So I use 4, 30 mg tabs of Sudafed and it takes care of it.
{one time I used too much Trimix by mistake and it DIDNT work---almost went to the ER}

Is it okay to use Sudafed every time?
Any other tips and tricks you guys use?
I tried the deep knee squats but it didnt work.
What helped a little was NOT laying down---but to sit on the couch..

Cigar56

Re: is it okay to ALWAYS use Sudafed to reverse Trimix?

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:39 pm

The Sudafed won't hurt you, but two hours is too long. I would suggest cutting down the amount you inject by at least 50 percent.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Sugarcane

Postby Sugarcane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:13 pm

I used Trimix for over two years and I had my dose down to 4 units but it would last 4 hrs. Plus taking Sudafed. A year ago I retired to A new state got A new Uro and he put me on Edex injections so now I get great erections that last less than 2 hrs with 2 Sudafed.Uro says it is ok to take Sudafed no harm.

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Tue May 05, 2015 2:44 pm

like EVERY time you inject you have to use the Sudafed to get it down? no, that is not right. If I were you, I would LOWER the dosage to the point where you get hard, but half an hour later after you get laid...it is getting partially soft again.

I think some overdo the dosage because it does not get rock hard immediately, and they THINK they need more. But what goes on is you get laid, get a LOT of stimulation that way, and then you are stuck with the 4 hour boner! Try less medicine, and work at is harder (i.e. have your partner stroke you as you stand up, take a good 10 minutes of foreplay and see if you can get hard enough to start.)

Return to “Injections”