New Prescription -- My Doc Has Me On Training Wheels!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Cigar56

New Prescription -- My Doc Has Me On Training Wheels!

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 am

I guess there is some advantage to having a super-cautious urologist. Getting her to make my script stronger has been a challenge, but finally I am up to this:

New Script

Pavervine 20mg/phentolamine 0.5mg/prostaglandin 10mcg/ml)

Previous Script:

Papaverine 10mg/phentolamine 0.5mg/Prostaglandin 10mcg/ml

First script (ugh):

Papaverine 6.25mg/Phentolamine/.125/Prostaglandin 1.25

Units needed for an erection:

The first script provided almost no results up to 100 units (1 ml).
The second script was much better, but required 90-100 units for an erection of about 8.5 to 9 on a scale of 1-10.

I was actually satisfied with the second script, as the erection was definitely suitable and I saw a tremendous increase in the girth of my penis. Even my wife of 32 years gasped. the problem is I was using so many units that each shot was costing about $22. Hence I went back to my uro and asked for a stronger script.

Any suggestions of where I should start, units-wise, with the new script? I'm hoping to obtain a firm erection of 9-10 for about 45 minutes to a little over an hour. Hopefully I will need no more than 50 units, cutting my costs in half.

I am thinking of starting at 10 units and proceeding up from there.

Any thoughts?

Cigar
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

ohohiakane

Re: New Prescription -- My Doc Has Me On Training Wheels!

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Cigar...

My formula is 30 MG Papav., 1 MG Phento., and 20 MCG Prostoglandin

My dose has been 3 to 5 units (yes 3 to 5), a cost of UNDER $1.00 each. Erection lasts 45 minutes to a couple hours.

You need to convince your Urologist to crank up the power of your Rx.
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Not knowing what the new scrip is, I think I would shoot higher on the first injection.
You also may be able to shoot the 10 units in one side and if the results suck, shoot another 10 (or more) in the other side.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:30 am

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Ohohiakane, next time I am going to take a typical Trimix script to my uro and tell her this is what I want. However I will admit that I feel safer with a dosage that is less than super strong. Less chance of ending up in the ER that way, but the downside is that weaker formulas are much more expensive on a per-shot basis. I marvel at the way you have gotten your costs down to under $1 a shot. With my new script I''m hoping to get down from a whopping $22 a shot to $8-$10.

Tomas, I like your thinking about starting with 10 units and if the response isn't good enough, injecting 10 more on the other side after a few minutes. That should move the process along faster as I find my new sweet spot for this script.

Cigar

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:10 pm

I'd like to make a few comments.....I am Canadian and I have been using Trimix, a combination of prostaglandin, papaverine and phentolemine periodically for several years. I had been using 25-30 units with reasonable success resulting in a firm, but not always "hard" erection. More recently I have cut that down to more like 15 units and I find it just as successful as using the increased quantity. Initially I had been told to inject at the 2 o'clock point and a half inch down from the head of the penis. Within recent weeks I have read to shoot closer to the base of the penis and at 90 degrees. I did this the other day and found the erection lasted twice as long as before - 1 1/2 hours. I also googled "penis injections" in "you tube" and found a wealth of information there including a video relating to injection. Generally I shoot on the right side, but occasionally on the left. However it is suggested to alternate.....because I am right handed, the right is more logical. BTW, my ED is the result of prostate cancer surgery 15 years ago last Dec. despite nerve sparing. I am 76 years old. I'd appreciate your comments!

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Ahappigul,

The 90 degrees may have been more effective than moving toward the base. i started achieving much greater success when I learned to inject at 90 degrees. Are you getting fully erect , as in a straight line from your body? Also, one of posters here who is about your age has an instructional set of photos showing exactly how he injects and the results. Here's the link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1434&p=9557&hilit=ohohia+s+replacement+post#p9557

Good luck!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:27 am

Thanks Cigar....yes, thank you, I have previously seen the photos of the poster to which you refer. The method of shooting I have been using is that which I had been informed by my urologist. Over the weekend I did use the 90 degree angle and toward the bottom with better results. I would not say I get fully erect straight out from the body, but reasonably so. I've read from those posting that they experience pain after injecting....yes, I do as well, sometimes far more uncomfortable than others. I have no idea why there should be a difference. No question, I would by far prefer a natural erection, but that is not to be, so................

Return to “Injections”