cost and where to get it

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
antelope

Re: cost and where to get it

Postby antelope » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Kolin,

I think it's time to have a chat with the uro, just as you said. Between now and then, keep reading up on various injection formulas. Be informed and be prepared to ask questions. Keep repeating, "This is not an acceptable outcome" until you find the right answer.

Good luck,

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Before I got my implant on 3-17-11, I was an injection user. Here is a before implant picture of me with a full woody, compliments of quad-mix.
Before 7.jpg
Results of 18 units of quad mix. Constriction ring is still on, about 5 minutes after injecting.
Before 7.jpg (42.09 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

1. Cost - 2 cc was costing me about $40. I was injecting 18 units.
2. Pain - The reason for bi-mix, tri-mix, and quad-mix is to minimize the use of the caverject active ingredient, which is the one that is most effective and also the one that causes all the aching. I stopped using caverject because of the pain. My doctor recommended the tri-mix to minimize the pain. If your doctor won't prescribe bi, tri, or quad mix because he thinks it is just as painful, get a new doctor, he doesn't know what he is doing in this particular area.
3. Effectiveness - once I learned how to properly inject (the pharmacist told me, not my doctor, he didn't know), it was very effective. The best erections I ever had, EVER, and they lasted 45 minutes to an hour.

Anyone who has any questions, let me know. I'll be happy to respond.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Beezer

Postby Beezer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

I have been using the bimix 30 pap/1 phen for a month or so. Gradually had to increase amount from docs visit of .50 to .80 which seems to well enough for penetration. I've asked my compounding pharmacy to mix up a double strength 26 pap/2 phen so I can reduce the amount to .40 or .50 which should help.

I like the feeling of engorgement with the injection, feels more natural since that is what is happening. The pump fills the penis with blood but it's not arterial blood, its venous blood so not really oxygenated as such, not like an injection.

Return to “Injections”