scarring and Peyronnes Disease

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

scarring and Peyronnes Disease

Postby newbie1 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:15 am

ISome of the most dreaded side effects of injection are scarring and Peyronne's Disease. I did some research and it seemed that there is no direct cause and effect relationship. Some people get them while others don't. Some more severe while others less severe. I am thinking (my therory only) would that be more a genetic thing rather than related to factors such as number of injects, frequency of injections, dosage concentration, etc. The reasons are:
1. Some people develop scars from any cause (a cut, an abrasion, operation, etc) while others don't (they heal perfectly);
2. Some people develop thick and deep scars (e.g. from surgical procedures) while while others can barely see the surgical cut or wound;
3. some people develop keloids while other don't;
4. Some people get repeated surgery around the same area and they still do not develop thicker or worse scars each time.
So, would it theroretically be correct if my hypothesis is that scarring and Peyronne's depend on each person's genetic makeup rather than on frequency, dosage, or size of needle, etc.?
I could not find any study proving or disproving this hypothesis.
Just my deductions from similar conditions.
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

dtwarren1942

Re: scarring and Peyronnes Disease

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:01 pm

I'd guess a combination of over injecting and genetics.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Also, the papaverine in trimix is known to cause scarring the worst. PGE1 alone (Caverject) supposedly doesn't scar as badly as trimix.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Here's something that might be of interest. I've been injecting now for about 10-11 months. About 8 weeks ago I had my erect penis pulled abruptly down and to the right. It hurt for a few minutes, but not unbearable.

I didn't think anything of it. A week or so later I noticed that my erection was curved to the left, near the base. Again, I didn't think anything of it, until I noticed that it was always curved when erect. If felt around it, thinking that there might be scarring from an injection. I felt some scarring near the base on the left side, but I never inject there.

I'm 64, and I've never injured my penis before, and it's gotten some rough handling. I've wondered if the Trimix could make it more prone to scarring, although I can't see how.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Return to “Injections”