How do you choose smallest TriMix dosage

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

How do you choose smallest TriMix dosage

Postby newbie1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:22 am

I have often read topics that said "use smallest dose possible to avoid side effects". But how do you determine the smallest dose?
The actual penetration to ejaculation for average man is from 2 minutes to about 8 minutes (some shorter and some longer). But the foreplays and sometimes other activities may add on extra time. On average the whole act, foreplay, penetration, ejaculation, is somewhere from 2 minutes to about 45 minutes (that was the average I read from various writings, although I have read somewhere some people can last over an hour or two, those are probably exceptions).
So, how do we determine what is the smallest dose since there is no way of knowing how much other activities, how much foreplay, emotional factors, physcial factors and other unforeseeable factors that might affect it each time we carry out the sexual activity?
To me One could never plan completely and correctly what would happen and how long each phase of activity would last and how long I need to make it last to estimate the dose of injection in order to accomplish each session? Each session is a whole new different ball game than any other ones.
So What and how do you all estimate your 'smallest' dose? (not taking overdosing in consideration).
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

shipper222001

Re: How do you choose smallest TriMix dosage

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:15 pm

I always try to maintain an erection for atleast 1 1/2 hours/ That way wife and I arent rushed and we can take all the time we need. Even have seconds. For me, 12 units does the trick. There is no harm in going up to 2 or even 3 hrs.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 pm

You should not compare "smallest Trimix dosage" with ejaculation times. Not every guy is one and done when it comes to ejaculation. Some men may want to ejaculate 2 or 3 times during sex. Many of us like Trimix because we can take our time and not rush to an orgasm.

For you, the smallest Trimix dosage should be whatever is necessary for you to achieve penetration suitable for sex. That's the baseline. Once you find the dosage that will give you a penetration suitable for sex you can adjust from there.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:13 pm

I am happy if it gets hard, I do my thang, then 15 minutes later it is starting to get softer. so I am shooting for maybe 45 minutes of rock hard time.

but, as we all find out the hard way, the dosage to hard-time curve is very non-linear. so you have to make increments slowly

Return to “Injections”