Caution

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jackpTenn

Caution

Postby jackpTenn » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 pm

I tried injections from PGE1 to the strongest dose of trimix available. Little to no luck with erections.

The bad thing is that the shots caused corporal fibrosis. That made my condition worse.

When the local urologist that presribed the trimix tried to do an implant for me he punctured my urethra. He said it was from the corporal fibrosis caused by the shots. He asked me how many shots I tried, I told him over 50 he said that was way to many.

Injections work for some but be careful and keep a check for corporal fibrosis or a sudden curve in your penis. I know of some men that developed peyronies (curved penis) from the shots.

Jackp
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

lexmc1945

Re: Caution

Postby lexmc1945 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 am

As a person who has used injection therapy for at least 15 years with no ill effects, your comment is interesting. I've never been advised be any of the medical people I've seen in that time to restrict use of injections other than the usual comments of 24 hrs apart and a maximum of three per week, although the last person I saw wasn't too concerned about usage other than keeping them 24hrs apart and being sensible about any discomfort if it should occur.

I wonder if fibrosis could be like a lot of things and only affect people who are dis[posed to the problem rather than everybody.

It would be interesting to hear others experiences on the subject.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:36 pm

I have only been injecting for a little over a year. I have probably injected about 75 times. So far no indication of fibrosis. However, I have been applying a solution of Lugol's iodine and DMSO on a daily basis.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Going on two years injecting and hundred of shots. I can't detect any fibrosis. And never heard of 50 shots ever being too many! I think Lex has hinted at the issue -- that some people are just pre-disposed to developing fibrosis. Something in their system. Fibrosis is a protection mechanism used by the body -- often when it cannot actually eliminate a foreign challenge it just keeps sending in the killer T-cells and they eventually surround the area with cells - living and dead.

Also, so as not to alarm the injecting natives around here, I have read that only 6% of T users develop fribrosis.

A tough one if you got a over active immune system I guess.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”