Trimix-My first experience disappointing

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rooster

Trimix-My first experience disappointing

Postby rooster » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Got my first Trimix script filled to take to my return visit to urologist today. The Trimix is 25-1-25, the PA gave me 40 units (.4 cc), he left the room and checked on me periodically. All I got was a semi that deflated pretty fast and a sore red dick. Doc told me to try the 40 again in two days, then go to 50, then 60, but no more than 60, and come back in one month.

Very disappointed, I was hoping to get an hours long rock hard throbbing boner. Reading the other posts, others seem to have more success with less injected.

JimStars

Re: Trimix-My first experience disappointing

Postby JimStars » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:03 pm

rooster,

Sorry to read about your fail on first try.

Sounds like that 25-1-25 must be 25mcgPGE-1 25mg PAP and 1mg Phent ... a good mixture.

You should thank your lucky stars that you are (so far) NOT a good responder to Trimix since 30-40u have sent many a man to the ER with a Big-E that would not go down. Hopefully a retry will get you something in the 1-2hr range and not 4+.

Your comment about being red and sore afterwards. I can see maybe being sore, but I have never heard of Trimix causing redness or any coloration whatsoever. Maybe you are just prone to blush and it shows up there also?? Heh.

Try try again ..
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:15 pm

My first injection was 25 units which provided a 75% erection for about an hour. I then moved up by 10 unit increments until 45 units provided a 99% erection. Over the next couple of weeks I slowly reduced the dosage until 12 units provided the desired results. However, after two years or so I had to slowly increase the dose such that now I need 45 unit to get a satisfactory erection.

My Uro was of the opinion that in the beginning the introduction of more blood into damaged tissue helped to rehabilitate the tissue such that lower doses became more effective.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

rooster

Postby rooster » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks for the advice and encouragement. The 25-2-25 is what is on the label, I questioned the 40 units, thinking it would be too much, but even the doc said try again with 40. I did not think I would need too large of injection because I can get erection, just does not last without constant stimulation and I do get nocturnal erections. I will do another practice round tomorrow on the other side to see what happens. I wonder if the PA that gave the initial injection, did it right. He did not have the needle pushed all the way in, I got a burning sensation as the trimix went in, one side was swollen more than the other and had a reddish color, the entire penis felt very warm. Did have a chubby for several hours. May take a little while to dial me in to the trimix.
Age 63
Start TRT 1/2014
Start Trimix 11/2014

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Did the PA try to withdraw some blood into the syringe when he/she did it?
I recommend doing that since you know you're in the right place when blood comes out.
I really get a good result when a lot of blood goes into the syringe.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Moonman33

Postby Moonman33 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm

I just injected 50/10 units, and got a 90/95 erection. I had used 55 units before and got a 95-97% erection, good enought for a short time of sex. Since my needles only go to 50 units, i added an additional 10 to try for a 100% erection...the second injection of 10 seems to have had an effect on the first injection. I didn't notice any improvement after the 10. I think i need a needles that will contain more than 50 units. Maybe stronger formula? Still looking for that HARD ONE...my injections have been good when I draw blood into the syringe. Good luck and keep on trying. Moonman

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Try getting a mini-woody if you can before injecting. I often use a combination of visual and manual stimulation. (By no means can I get hard without my happy juice, but I can get a little blood flowing.) By achieving even a little bit of engorgement, you will increase the size of the target you are aiming for. Drawing back the needle to see if you have hit the sweet spot is an excellent idea--I do it every time. Even after 4 years, I still miss now and then so I pull out the needle and start over. After delivering the trimix to its destination, be sure to rub the shaft to disseminate the medicine. Above all, keep trying. Best wishes for hard times.

G aka Antelope
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

rooster

Postby rooster » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:33 am

So after thinking back to the PA giving the first injection, I decided that he did not correctly inject. Using a 5/16 syringe, I remember that when I was watching part of the needle was visible, he did not go deep enough. So after a few days, I decided to do some trial runs myself. Here are the results so far:

10 units......nothing really
20 units......less than 75% erection lasting 30 minutes
30 units......90-95% erection lasting 30 minutes, stimulation will bring back, have slight ache but not bad

So far have had better results than the 40 units the PA injected, but still not satisfied. Next attempt will try 40 units, I am shooting for 100% lasting 1.5 to 2 hours. Urologist advised trying 40 units at home and going up to max 60 units, I started at 10 because of the PA injection at the office with 40 units being incorrectly done, I was afraid of major problems going straight to the 40 units.
Age 63
Start TRT 1/2014
Start Trimix 11/2014

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Rooster , have you tried a c-ring to hold the juice in till you get hard ? Sounds like you might have venous leak . Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

rooster

Postby rooster » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:25 am

While the other injections were trial runs by myself, last night, we got into bed, wife snuggled up making suggestions. During foreplay, got a hardon, but went back down about as fast as went up, so I jumped out of bed, ran to kitchen grabbed the Trimix, injected 40 units (which was going to be my next trial dosage), went running back thru the house, milking along the way, hopped back in the bed. The 40 units was the perfect dosage (at least last night), 100% and lasted a good 30 minutes plus until my orgasm. Laid back for awhile to rest, he popped back up to attention, and went for another round, lasting at least another 30 minutes. Did not have to think about erection, wondering if he was going to hang in there, he was there, ready and willing, for over an hour total.

I think we are going to like this stuff
Age 63
Start TRT 1/2014
Start Trimix 11/2014

Return to “Injections”