Very Disappointing 1st TriMix Injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Cigar56

Re: Very Disappointing 1st TriMix Injection

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi guys, I'm back again with an update.

In my first post I wrote about how disappointed I was with my first TriMix experience. It was a complete fail. I was using this script from my uro:

Trimix PR1.25/PAP6 .25/PHE0 .125.

I was taking a full 1 ML on each injection off that script, but never got to anything usable for an erection. Couple times got nothing at all, then later nothing more than a 3 or a 4 on a 1-10 erection scale.

Now I have a new script that I will be trying next week, from the same doc:

Papervene 10, Prostaglandin 10, Phentolamine 0.5.

I am still learning this stuff so I can't really tell just from reading how much more powerful script No. 2 is. I still feel like she has me on training wheels.

Anyway, she says to start with 0.5 ml with the new script and if necessary work up to 1 ml -- which is where I started with the initial watery batch. To control costs my goal is to find a formula that works at 0.5 or less to save money. I would love to get a full erection at 0.3 or so.

Anyway, we'll see when I try the new mix in a few days.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:37 pm

I hope someone who knows more about this than me chimes in, but the new formula still seems pretty weak to me. Why not a stronger formula and a lower dosage?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Cigar56 wrote:Hi guys, I'm back again with an update.

In my first post I wrote about how disappointed I was with my first TriMix experience. It was a complete fail. I was using this script from my uro:

Trimix PR1.25/PAP6 .25/PHE0 .125.

I was taking a full 1 ML on each injection off that script, but never got to anything usable for an erection. Couple times got nothing at all, then later nothing more than a 3 or a 4 on a 1-10 erection scale.

Now I have a new script that I will be trying next week, from the same doc:

Papervene 10, Prostaglandin 10, Phentolamine 0.5.

I am still learning this stuff so I can't really tell just from reading how much more powerful script No. 2 is. I still feel like she has me on training wheels.

Anyway, she says to start with 0.5 ml with the new script and if necessary work up to 1 ml -- which is where I started with the initial watery batch. To control costs my goal is to find a formula that works at 0.5 or less to save money. I would love to get a full erection at 0.3 or so.

Anyway, we'll see when I try the new mix in a few days.
If the PR 1.25 in your 1st script is Prostaglandin, and assuming both your scripts mean PER ML, then your new script has 8 times as much Prostaglandin and 1.6 times as much Papaverine and 4 times as much Phentolamine. So, quite a bit more powerful.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 am

Thanks BillyBobTMS. It'll be great if the new mix turns to be stronger! Although the uro recommends starting at 0.5, I think I am going to start at 0.3 and work from there. Will report back.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Man, this stuff is not an exact science! I'll be picking up my stronger Trimix script tomorrow, but today I decided to try some of the initial, watery batch that I have. But first I studied some injection videos and discovered my injection technique may have not been the best.This time I injected pretty much straight in along the side of the penis, closer to the head than the base, but somewhat in the middle. I decided to inject 50 units than the 100 the uro had recommended.

Much to my surprise, I wound up with a satisfactory erection, maybe 75 percent, and it lasted for an hour. It certainly wasn't adult film star quality, but penetrable. My idea of a 90 percent-plus erection is firmness that allows me to enter the wife without using my hand to guide the penis in. I wasn't that hard, but at least I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm gonna try the stronger script in a couple days and dial the dosage down to 20 units to start. I really think watching the proper erection techniques helped a lot.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 pm

I've had my best experience yet with TriMix. I am on my second prescription from my uro, and I still think she has me on training wheels. Background: 100 units of the initial script didn't work, and then I tried 50 units of a 2nd, stronger prescription. That was still disappointing.

Most recently I tried 70 units of the 2nd prescription, and results were much better, maybe about a 6-7 erection on a 1-10 scale. No pain, very firm, and i was able to ejaculate twice without losing the erection. The erection lasted about an hour. I will move up to 80 units next time, as I want an 8-9 erection that I know the medicine can provide. Once I get to the 9+ erection level I want the euro to strengthen the prescription so I will only need say, 20 units to get the same satisfaction. The difference in cost savings would be remarkable.

Onward.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Cig,
It's also the case that injections don't work for everybody. I tried Caverject, Edex and trimix in different formulations and doses and had no response at all to any of them. I eventually got an implant - that may turn out to be your solution as well.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Cigar,

It does sound like she only increased the prescription strength a bit.

Maybe you need to negotiate with her like a used car dealer or something?? You give her the amount you want (like PGE-1 20mcg/ Pap 30mg / Phent 1 mg) printed on a 3x5 card and she looks at it and makes a counter offer. But you stand fast on your amount ...

I dunno .. at the LEAST you should take a look at whatever prescription she gives you and discuss exactly what it is before you leave her office as compared to the above Gold Standard.

You should know!

Just go for it!
J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:44 pm

JimStars,

Thanks for the comments. I am back to 90 units with the second, "stronger" script, although I will say that the most recent experience was outstanding, although I did not reach the 9-10 erection I want. But even at 7-8 it was the greatest I can remember having in decades. I'm going to increase to 100 units for my next outing, but i still want fewer units and better performance.

firstcav46

Postby firstcav46 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

The first injection of bi-mix my doctor gave me (before I learned to inject myself) did not give me an erection. The second he gave me made me feel like an 18-year-old. Only problem was that after about four months, the bi-mix stopped working (it was great until then, though, and I had no problem injecting myself). My doc switched me to tri-mix. That did not work at all. That's when I cashed in for an implant.
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

Return to “Injections”