BrokenArrow's First Injection!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

BrokenArrow's First Injection!

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

BrokenArrow had trouble posting this, so he sent it to me to post. Here it is!

My experience...

The hospital pharmacist was incredible. Great guy. Probably has seen 1000's of my sorry asses. He ran me through med care (refrigeration), loading, injecting and all phone numbers to call in case the meds worked too good.

Went up to the clinic and waited about a half hour. Nurse saw me with a large plastic bag in hallway and asked if I was who she was looking for. I was. She repeated stuff pharmacy had told me and went through injection procedure. She had a plastic penis model with everything being "see-through" to instruct me where to inject. She was very professional and very thorough. The plastic penis model must have had an injection before I got there. It was much harder than I have been since surgery...and smaller. So, I could relate to the scale, at least.

She instructed me how to swab the med container opening and then the injection site...and load the syringe. I loaded the syringe properly and attached the very small 30 gage, 1/2 inch needle for insertion. Being most complimentary, she laid the loaded needle aside and said "drop the drawers". I immediately complied.

She showed me how to handle my penis and told me where to direct the needle. I did. With a bit more verbal tutorial I poked it in. It went in about 70% and hit a harder spot. She encouraged me to keep going and in it went. I emptied the syringe contents.

She then told me to "stimulate" my pecker and she would be back in 15 minutes. I stimulated as well as I could in a clinic. She came back and asked me to rate my experience. I said 30%...but, I felt a fullness I haven't felt for awhile, not even with the VED. She then instructed me on increasing doses until I come back in a few weeks. I was released because I didn't get a full erection within the determined time and wouldn't be a danger to myself or the general public.

She did warn me that most men in my situation (RP, good general health and good fitness level) might experience some erection progression on the way home. I sure did experience some and junior kept me company all the way home. I'm very grateful I wasn't pulled over for a traffic violation. Things subsided about 90 minutes later.

My trimix is in the fridge at home. Tomorrow I'll try again. at 0.15 mL. The 1st was at the minimum dose of 0.10 mL.

Cost of my meds was about $70 and that included 30 syringes and needles and enough Trimix...well a 5CC vial ...I figure a couple dozen pokes. I'm not insured for meds. This was out of pocket.

I'm looking into the exact mix I have, although I was told it was standard.

The procedure didn't hurt at all. I'm sure my next couple injections will produce usable results for penetration.

I'll keep you posted. For anyone that's a bit nervous about poking themselves. Don't be. Didn't hurt.

Broken

gonesouth

Re: BrokenArrow's First Injection!

Postby gonesouth » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 am

Yes your right no pain and it work,s great been on Trimix for about a year.I us a 5/16 needle 31 ga, work every time.There will be a video up that show,s how well the Trimix work for me,,

Dan

Return to “Injections”